AO Jobs

Talk about Neversummer 4 with your fellow players.
Eldaquen
Newbie Helper

AO Jobs

Post by Eldaquen »

I was looking through these forums and was unable to locate one source for what the AO job bonuses were. Would someone please direct me as to where that is located? Or kindly post them here. Specifically I was wondering what the duration of AO's tokens were.

EDIT:
Found the information I was looking for: reposting here just in case anyone else might surf the forums for the same info:

I have a question about the jobs bonuses. It is my understanding that the job bonuses are as follows:

TC - dex +1, wis +1, disc +2, heal +2, lore +2, open lock +2, taunt +2, tumble +2, listen +4, hide +4, move silent +4, spot +4, search +4
1) vine pipes: conceal in outdoors (twice a day for 20% concealment outdoors only)
2) forest eye: stackable random elemental damage and +1 to dex and wis (stackable)

RK - wis +1, con +1, disc +7, heal +3, lore +3
1) stalwart slammer: dc 30 will save (35 underground) knockdown effect for 2 rounds, +4 will save, 1d4 sonic vs neutral
2) minemaster forge: it steals 2 ab and 2 ac from enemies armor, caps at 4

NC - str +1, cha +1, disc +4, heal +4, taunt +4
1) holy symbol of the coalition: ultravision, see invisibility, +20 spot, +3 to all saves, 30 spell resistance
2) defender of the pure: 1d4 divine damage vs evil, 20% movement speed increase, damage shield (10 divine each hit)

MA - int +1, cha +1, lore +4, hide +4, spot +4, umd +4
1) fiendish aura: aura gives a -3 penality to ab, ac and saves to good aligned enemies, -2 to neutral and -1 to evil, also gives immunity to level 3 and lower spells (neg burst, searing light etc)
2) fiendish aura 20% movement speed, 1d4 negative damage, damage shield with negative damage, small amount of % immunity to negative

SL - dex +1, int +1, disc +2, lore +2, taunt +4, open lock +4, listen +4, tumble +2, hide +4, move silent +4, spot +4
1) vial of lolth: it can be used as a darkfire to buff both weapons and ammo with 1d10 acid damage, 2x day, or it can be used as a poison grenade (dc 40 cloud)
2) dark mask: conceal indoors

AO - edit: +1 con, +1 str, +2 dis, +4 taunt, +5 spot
1) asgorath's blessing: +3 ab/ac/saves
2) dragon sight: true seeing
Last edited by Eldaquen on Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:40 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Murphy's Law:
Nothing is as easy as it looks.
Everything takes longer than you expect.
And if anything can go wrong,
It will, at the worst possible moment.

mining
Absentee Ballot Dev

Re: AO Jobs

Post by mining »

Durations of most tokens is (level+5) rounds.
Bargeld wrote:Overall, I think most would agree that a pure rogue is probably the worst build on the server.

Eldaquen
Newbie Helper

Post by Eldaquen »

When you say MOST, which ones last longer. Also how many times can the AO token be activated per day?
Murphy's Law:

mining
Absentee Ballot Dev

Post by mining »

Eldaquen wrote:When you say MOST, which ones last longer. Also how many times can the AO token be activated per day?
One which don't are typically the debuffs from tokens, which last 20 rounds in all cases I can think of.
Bargeld wrote:Overall, I think most would agree that a pure rogue is probably the worst build on the server.

Daral0085
Newbie Helper

Post by Daral0085 »

The ab/ac/saves buff is once/day, the TS is 3/day I believe.
Bargeld wrote:It's been shown in past relic events even, if NC actually has a decent amount of players involved, they will win.

Eldaquen
Newbie Helper

Post by Eldaquen »

Vine pipes apply 20% outdoor concealment to the build's skin?
Murphy's Law:

Daral0085
Newbie Helper

Post by Daral0085 »

I think vine pipes is just a regularly applied buff, just like any other spell or activated ability. i.e. it is not skin-applied.
Bargeld wrote:It's been shown in past relic events even, if NC actually has a decent amount of players involved, they will win.

Lokey
-2 Penalty in Daylight

Post by Lokey »

No, isn't an item property.
Tep wrote:I login and there's a dwarf to kill. You can't ask for much more than that.

Alkapwn wrote:NC has the most amazing melee build there is. Its a friggin unstopable juggernaut of pain.

lovelyme
Noob

Post by lovelyme »

hi Daral0085 yeahh i agree with you
its true cause i incounter that on.. ^_^
Many people are finding that blowgun offer quite a challenging and fun sport.

Return to “General NS4 Discussion”