Shout Abuse

Talk about Neversummer 4 with your fellow players.
frogofpeace
PKer

Re: Shout Abuse

Post by frogofpeace »

No way - we're paladins, we're immune to fear.
Three years of nursery school and you think you know it all.
- Dr. Michael Hfuhruhurr

Glory07
Pk Bait

Post by Glory07 »

OMG! I'm playing with a bunch of children. Thought this was an adult game.

I play to have fun. If I get killed, yes it is upsetting ATM, but I move on with my RPG life. Actually sometimes it is fun to get mad and get revenge. Isn't that the game? We aren't playing Mario. Then again you guys are funny to read...shouts and in the forum.
Glory

CLAD TSS FURY

"WHERE BEFORE I SAW UNCERTAINTY AND WALKED WITH HESITANCY, NOW I SEE OPPORTUNITY AND ADVENTURE. THE WORLD IS BROKEN--CAN I FIX IT ALL?

Shadowalker
Relic Raider

Post by Shadowalker »

alasteir wrote:"That is when FoN had balls"? I didn't realize we were viewed as cowards.
Not cowards.. just circumcised with extreme prejudice..

And consider the source.
Twig (TSS) - Twig [CLAD] - Twigs -Fury- - SyNfully Rotted Twig - Twig'lee -Down Under- - Twig'zilla

Fergus Glonshire [FoN] - Sakij Lovac [FoN] - Zatharus Rivermoon (TSS) - Bumble (TSS) - Body built for SyN

cRaZy8or5e
PKer

Post by cRaZy8or5e »

alasteir wrote:"That is when FoN had balls"? I didn't realize we were viewed as cowards.
Cowards Unite! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Nobody Expects the Northern Inquisition!!!!"
-Blystos Re-

Nyeleni
Relic Raider

Post by Nyeleni »

Can somebody ban this troll already? Necromancing old threads... Did somebody we know hak the account of crazy? Nah, the language is too coherent heh.
Aiya Mielikki! CELEB ALCONTARI CUYO ANANN!

For the Glory of Torm! Clericus Liberatus Anno Dominis - Gloria Triadis!

frogofpeace
PKer

Post by frogofpeace »

Ha he's a troll - gotta get back in game, crazy :)
Three years of nursery school and you think you know it all.
- Dr. Michael Hfuhruhurr

cRaZy8or5e
PKer

Post by cRaZy8or5e »

I'm about to login :P Trolling has been fun though.
"Nobody Expects the Northern Inquisition!!!!"
-Blystos Re-

DM_Sultan
Dungeon Master

Post by DM_Sultan »

If you abuse shout (vague and open to MY interpretation as DM) you will get banned for it. The specifics are covered in the rules Mining posted.

I don't care how long anybody has been on this server, if you are going to start telling DMs and Devs "how it is to be done" you are in for a rough time. See the rule about proper attitude and respect towards the staff.

Venge logging will get you banned. Shout abuse will get you banned. Cussing over shout will get you banned. Personal attacks over shout will get you banned. Everything is open to the final ruling of the DM who is on at the time, or if you send screen shots.

Praising the Gods for favors, blessings, levels, etc. is all part of the role play and I for one enjoy it.

This place is really simple, don't do anything abusive or cheating and you don't have a thing to worry about. Abuse and cheat and you are on the short list. Be disrespectful to the staff and you are on the short list. It's that simple. Now go have fun and stop pushing my buttons.

Sultan
Torm the Loyal Fury

Glory07
Pk Bait

Post by Glory07 »

Praise Torm!
Glory

CLAD TSS FURY

"WHERE BEFORE I SAW UNCERTAINTY AND WALKED WITH HESITANCY, NOW I SEE OPPORTUNITY AND ADVENTURE. THE WORLD IS BROKEN--CAN I FIX IT ALL?

Ryddwillow
Spamalot

Post by Ryddwillow »

Yes in my earlier days I did abuse shout, I am guilty. Shout channel is useful in many ways besides Dm jibberish that goes on. Battles happen here since this a PVP server. Shout channel is good at goading your enemies and claiming victory, Talking smack to your enemies, and what I do the best is getting under your skin. Make sure you follow the rules and obey the DM's when you are spoken too. There is nothing on shout that is important to listen too, unless you have relics and are enjoying the BONUS that you can't pull your drawers up and listen, otherwise find out when server reset is and turn off shout--simple as pie.

As I stated 3 months ago someone will leave, Hee-Haw

DM_Sultan
Dungeon Master

Post by DM_Sultan »

Other important things that get communicted over shout:
Server going down
General DM important information that you need to know
All server pull in X-minutes for Last Man Standing
You get the picture
I don't advise turning Shout off as a player, but it is your choice.

Sultan
Torm the Loyal Fury

Return to “General NS4 Discussion”