AO jobs bugs/feedback etc.

Talk about Neversummer 4 with your fellow players.
mgrjebbo
PKer

Re: AO jobs bugs/feedback etc.

Post by mgrjebbo »

You are all way behind.
Amoenotep wrote:Interesting turn of events.....

Amoenotep
Lord DM Supreme

Post by Amoenotep »

catch up slacker
Mask, Lord of the Shadows
Gruumsh, One-Eye
amoenotep@hotmail.com
----------------------------------

Nyeleni
Relic Raider

Post by Nyeleni »

Children! It's not about the number, it's the quality! :)
Aiya Mielikki! CELEB ALCONTARI CUYO ANANN!

For the Glory of Torm! Clericus Liberatus Anno Dominis - Gloria Triadis!

mining
Absentee Ballot Dev

Post by mining »

mgrjebbo wrote:You are all way behind.
Actually I'm pretty much level :)
Bargeld wrote:Overall, I think most would agree that a pure rogue is probably the worst build on the server.

frogofpeace
PKer

Post by frogofpeace »

Oh, now, that can't lead to anything good ...
Three years of nursery school and you think you know it all.
- Dr. Michael Hfuhruhurr

Shadowalker
Relic Raider

Post by Shadowalker »

TwigZilla took the 5pm slave train back to Sleeth to attend to the jobs. Started with rat hunt and began in sleeth main map.. did it a bit over a cppl quick logins. Then upon a trans to the east wandered over and killed a bunch of rodents in that zone and got the message indicating that phase completed. Went back to main map and spoke to head guardian there, who said I wasnt done. but further rat kills got no job points. Twig then went back to map to east where job phase completed had occured and spoke to that head guardian and took on the local hunt. Killed rats with no points so returned to second head guardian who said there is more work to do. I've repeated attempts over 3 days and many server resets. I seam to have buged twig in requards to AO jobs, ironical since my RK twig is also job bugged.. I blame Torm/Mielikkie, who obvisly doesnt like to share his toys, err followers.
Twig (TSS) - Twig [CLAD] - Twigs -Fury- - SyNfully Rotted Twig - Twig'lee -Down Under- - Twig'zilla

Fergus Glonshire [FoN] - Sakij Lovac [FoN] - Zatharus Rivermoon (TSS) - Bumble (TSS) - Body built for SyN

mining
Absentee Ballot Dev

Post by mining »

Hrmm.

If you talk to guardian, then clear rats on said map, you get GP and JP. Each rat is also worth JP.

When you have enough JP you get the completion message, and need to talk to Disciple Surlya again.
Bargeld wrote:Overall, I think most would agree that a pure rogue is probably the worst build on the server.

Nocturne
Noob

Post by Nocturne »

SOOOOOoooooo.... Since the bugs in AO jobs seem to be fixed for the moment. Can someone take a look at NC TS/UV token? This bad boy stacks with the True Seeing Spell giving anyone with it 40 spot straight up, not to hard to get the other 10...
::MADD:: Nocturne - ::MADD:: Mouth for War - ::MADD:: Mauler - ::MADD:: Tegus - Mozzie the ::MADD:: - Oshosi the ::MADD:: - ::MADD:: Hellion - ::MADD:: MONSTER - ::MADD:: Maelstom- ::MADD:: Ah Pach - ::MADD:: Clown

Daral0085
Newbie Helper

Post by Daral0085 »

While we're at it, let's nerf MA token that gives AoE debuff to saves. Or were you planning on keeping that?
Bargeld wrote:It's been shown in past relic events even, if NC actually has a decent amount of players involved, they will win.

Nocturne
Noob

Post by Nocturne »

Actually wiseass, that one needs looking over too, since it removes curse song and renders a bard somewhat useless...
::MADD:: Nocturne - ::MADD:: Mouth for War - ::MADD:: Mauler - ::MADD:: Tegus - Mozzie the ::MADD:: - Oshosi the ::MADD:: - ::MADD:: Hellion - ::MADD:: MONSTER - ::MADD:: Maelstom- ::MADD:: Ah Pach - ::MADD:: Clown

Rufio
PKer

Post by Rufio »

Pfft, good, that is the best token outside of that new AO token.

How about the MA damage shield that does its shield damage twice instead of once? It does 18 damage per hit at 40. That is better damage than any other damage shield outside of a focused elemental shield or death armor.

Between those two, MA has the best tokens :(
Sebastian (TSS) Doc - Rufio of (TSS) - Dagr (TSS)
Raijin {FoN} - Arcadia {FoN} - Geb {FoN}

Alkapwn
PKer

Post by Alkapwn »

I'll trade for nc's anyday
::DD:: Minister of Hatemongering and Enemy Carpaccio
:MADD: Resident SlackMaster and KittenPuncher

Nocturne
Noob

Post by Nocturne »

UEF negates the MA damage shield token. What was that spell that makes you immune to divine damage and the NC damage shield token?

Dragon Sight doens't stack with the True Seeing spell, why should The Holy Symbol of the Coalition?

Oh, and NC also gets a +3 bonus to saves on a job token as well... so why are you concerned with an aura that gives -2 to neutral and -3 to saves vs good, when you can just step out of the aura.

It's bugged, i'll give ya that. Annoys the hell outa me when i'm runnin a bard to have that token up. No point in Curse song when all you have to do is run through that to remove the Curse song.

Since AO jobs are finished, is there anyone looking over the rest of the jobs to fix them and bring them in "balance" with the rest of the server?

Daral0085
Newbie Helper

Post by Daral0085 »

Alkapwn wrote:I'll trade for nc's anyday
Would you also trade classes? There's no point in talking about job bonuses in separation from class and race availability.
What was that spell that makes you immune to divine damage and the NC damage shield token?
Not being evil.
Bargeld wrote:It's been shown in past relic events even, if NC actually has a decent amount of players involved, they will win.

mining
Absentee Ballot Dev

Post by mining »

Note: Dragonsight is also a 3 use / day token which can be used on allies and is undispellable. It accounts for any divination focuses you might have as well - a GSF div ranger with it can give 3 of his best friends a +26 spot buff for a few minutes.

Asgorath's blessing is a 1 use / day token which buffs AB/AC/Saves by +3 at level 40. It also does some tiny -ve effect if you fail a DC 0 or something will check.

Return to “General NS4 Discussion”