A Brief Introduction.

Talk about Neversummer 4 with your fellow players.
DM_Kim
Dungeon Master

A Brief Introduction.

Post by DM_Kim »

Hello NS4.

Some may have noticed a new DM name hanging around on the forums. Well here I am. The new kid on the block. I might be a new DM to NS4, however, I have been a DM elsewhere for 5 yrs. So the job is nothing new to me. I'm an old hand at this and have experienced just about everything a play can throw at a DM.

I'll ask you all to be a little patient with me as I am still learning the NS4 ropes (controls) but once I get onto them... let the fun begin.

I am a very approachable DM regardless of my past relationships with players. Friend, foe, like dislike just doesn't exist in my DM world. All are equal. All receive the same help or hindrance. I am very big on the Core Rules. plus I have a very special place in my heart for exploiters. As a Godess now I can never make a mistake, however a position/decision can be reversed.

I am also a player's advocate as I too play this server very hard. If you can show and verify where you are right I will take up your cause and advocate on your behalf regardless of the situation. As you can see I list my e-mail addy for those who choose to use it. So feel free to PM or E_Mail myself with your pros or cons.

I also hope to do as well as some of the other DM's in enhancing you experience in NS4 through events and the such. See you around Aetheria.
Mistress Kim
dm_kim999@hotmail.com

Berronar Truesilver - The Revered Mother

P. Fricebottle
Addict

Re: A Brief Introduction.

Post by P. Fricebottle »

DM_Kim wrote:I'll ask you all to be a little patient with me as I am still learning the NS4 ropes (controls) but once I get onto them... let the fun begin.
And I'll have to ask you to be a little patient with NS4, as us Aetherians tend to be...well....retarded?

Terl
Wheres the donation box?

Post by Terl »

Welcome, it is good to see new blood.
He who exercises no forethought but makes light
of his opponents is sure to be captured by them.
SunTzu

"God not only plays dice, he throws them in the corner where you can't see them."
-- Stephen William Hawking (b. 1942)--

Alkapwn
PKer

Post by Alkapwn »

mmm ...blood....
::DD:: Minister of Hatemongering and Enemy Carpaccio
:MADD: Resident SlackMaster and KittenPuncher

Thorac
Looking for group

Post by Thorac »

many gratz Lordess Kim:)
DOGMA: Fear is as strong as steel, while love and respect are soft and useless. Convert or destroy nonbeliever drow. Weed out the weak and the rebellious. Destroy impugners of the faith.

DM_Kim
Dungeon Master

Post by DM_Kim »

First off I would like to thanks everyone for such a warm welcome both here on the forums and in game. That includes players and staff alike. I know I am going to enjoy being a part of a concerned team that is always on the lookout of enhancing your gaming experience.

I have had the pleasure of interacting with players here and there. Enjoying their company as I hope they enjoyed mine. I have also had the pleasure of listening to some feedback in regard to types of events people would like to see. I have also had the pleasure of just watching fine folks enjoy themselves marauding through Aetheria beating away and looting various mobs.

In return for all this enjoyment I offer up my respect to all players equally. All I ask is for the same respect to be given back to myself as you would to any of the other DM's. I am of the same opinion as they are, that disrespect will not be tolerated.

Unfortunately, at times, I will be put into a position where I may not be so nice. Generally, I give fair warning that "things" may happen if a situation doesn't change course or travel in a direction that I have pointed out. Should these warnings be ignored, my action is swift and decisive. Once a warning has been given, it has been given I do not go back on my word.

In a nut-shell, I can be your bestest DM friend or your worst nightmare. There are many tools at my disposal and I am, most certainly, not afraid to demonstrate what they do when called for. Keep in mind that there are Hard Core Rules as described in your journals. "Policies" that are implemented as we travel in our gaming world or simple in-game DM instructions. Please respect what is said when it is said and we'll have a great time. Cross a line, and I'll still have a great time, you, however may not.

On a final note. When a DM interacts with a player regardless of it's outcome, that interaction is between the DM, that player and the DM team. Please do not send me "tells" asking what happened or what other DM's have said/done in the past or ask why stuff happened to this player and not another. A DM's interaction with any particular player is private. If the player involved chooses to talk to you about it, that's their business. If there is information that the server needs to know, you will read about it here on the forums.

Thank you for reading.

Game On!!!
Mistress Kim
dm_kim999@hotmail.com

Nognog
Noob

Post by Nognog »

were you a TSS / CLAD player?

DM_Kim
Dungeon Master

Post by DM_Kim »

Nognog wrote:were you a TSS / CLAD player?
I'll never tell :D
Mistress Kim
dm_kim999@hotmail.com

Nognog
Noob

Post by Nognog »

This is a complete answer already.

Celorn
Relic Raider

Post by Celorn »

hmmmmmharperscoutmmmmm...

Seems like a lot of players that suddenly 'retire' from ns4 are actually becoming 'gods', some we know for sure, others are secretive about it (but many actually do know who is who even still ehehe).

But I suppose overall, it's best that we 'don't know' who 'the elevated' once were...
ImageImage

kain124
Looking for group

Post by kain124 »

:shock: I had posted a small snippet about my opinion on dm's not revealing themselves as players on the server, and apparently it was deleted by the powers that be for some inane reason. Is there anything i should be made aware of? Or is somebody just getting there jollies deleting random posts?

Amoenotep
Lord DM Supreme

Post by Amoenotep »

are you sure you even posted it?

lol..should we turn this into a contest to see how many gods can be named? hehe, i doubt it.
Mask, Lord of the Shadows
Gruumsh, One-Eye
amoenotep@hotmail.com
----------------------------------

Malik
Dungeon Master

Post by Malik »

Amoenotep wrote: lol..should we turn this into a contest to see how many gods can be named? hehe, i doubt it.
lol
Lokey wrote: Dragons will eat you if they can catch you.

DM_Kim
Dungeon Master

Post by DM_Kim »

Hey! HEy! HEY!

What's going on here. This was my golden moment in the sun, my special thread where it was hoped that a lot of "let us kiss the butt of the new DM" went on, or did I miss something.

To the bestest butt kissers I do practice what I was taught in bible school many years ago and have no problem with it. I do "Turn to the Other Cheek".

Now back on topic.. I expect to see posts of "Praises and Worship", "thank the gods your here", "where have you been all my Aetheria Life?", "Ask not what my DM can do for me, but what I can do for my DM" and "my god your so beautiful, where do I buy sun glasses to tone down your glorious light?"

Your most humble of all the gods...
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Mistress Kim
dm_kim999@hotmail.com

Chuff_7
Noob

Post by Chuff_7 »

Where do I sign up to buy the trinkets and the tshirt (anywhere but the LA's markets. Pleaaaase for the love of Aetheria!)
Cashmere the Unrepentant
Chiffon the Sojourner
Pongee the Peacemaker
Jaconet de Heureux
Velvet the Troubadour

Return to “General NS4 Discussion”