Server Outage - Friday Nov. 4

Official announcements about NS4 from the Developers and DMs.
DM_Sultan
Dungeon Master

Server Outage - Friday Nov. 4

Post by DM_Sultan »

The server will be offline tomorrow, Friday November 4th, for network maintenance. The outage is scheduled to begin at 11AM and should be back on line by 1PM (all times Eastern time) at the latest. There will be no notice given ahead of the outage - this announcement is your advance notice. :shock:

Sultan
Torm the Loyal Fury

DM Ireheart
Dungeon Master

Re: Server Outage - Friday Nov. 4

Post by DM Ireheart »

DM_Sultan wrote:The server will be offline tomorrow, Friday November 4th, for network maintenance. The outage is scheduled to begin at 11AM and should be back on line by 1PM (all times Eastern time) at the latest. There will be no notice given ahead of the outage - this announcement is your advance notice. :shock:

Sultan
:cry: :cry:

mining
Absentee Ballot Dev

Post by mining »

DM_Sultan wrote:The server will be offline tomorrow, Friday November 4th, for network maintenance. The outage is scheduled to begin at 11AM and should be back on line by 1PM (all times Eastern time) at the latest. There will be no notice given ahead of the outage - this announcement is your advance notice. :shock:

Sultan
Cheers Sultan, great work hosting the server and keeping it up and running :D .
Bargeld wrote:Overall, I think most would agree that a pure rogue is probably the worst build on the server.

DM_Sultan
Dungeon Master

Post by DM_Sultan »

It is done and successfully. There will be another change in a couple of weeks that will only last about the same amount of time. I will give as much advance notice as I can for that one. In the mean time, play and enjoy!

Sultan
Torm the Loyal Fury

Return to “NS4 News and Announcements”