View Issues After Logging In

Please post any bugs found or problems encountered here.
mjea82
Noob

View Issues After Logging In

Post by mjea82 »

Alrighty then, I logged in for the first time and had some wierd issues with the video. Whenever I rotated the camera around the game world would go completely dark....I was able to see a couple of things outlined, none of the menus/quick bars were being affected, it was only the game world. After moving the camera around a bit it would all show back up again. I was able to use the portal to get out of the starting area but the same thing was happening in the next area. I changed my video settings etc. but can't seem to fix this.

Is anyone else having similar problems?

Bargeld
PKer

Re: View Issues After Logging In

Post by Bargeld »

Change your video card drivers to a different version. If you aren't sure how to do this, post your operating system (XP,Vista,Win7,etc) here.
Death Dealers ::DD::
Laufer - Gemetzel - Force - Little Fist - Egil - Torture - Hatshepsu - Nemesis - Hierophant - Supernaut - Flesh Hound - Insurrection - Antithesis - Dead of Winter - Volcanus 2000

mjea82
Noob

Re: View Issues After Logging In

Post by mjea82 »

I actually got it working, I messed around with a bunch of the game setting as well as putting it in windowed mode and it is working just fine now. Not sure exactly which setting it was that caused the issue though.

Return to “NS5 Help and Support”