Heya

Carnaugh
Noob

Re: Heya

Post by Carnaugh »

My apologies Alkapwn! As you are in both, and the person I know (and most important?) is why I said that.

Ryddwillow
Spamalot

Post by Ryddwillow »

Na, FON is another guild here in which they portray a MA sort of guild here in which months ago. So all in all this sort of MA guild would be best to have a nice relations with MADD.

Ryddwillow
Spamalot

Post by Ryddwillow »

hey you can make that like lv 25 rog/10pm/5 bard like that loser EB did. make him better thou cause he died often to superior toons.

Tsavong
Spamalot

Post by Tsavong »

Ryddwillow wrote:So all in all this sort of MA guild would be best to have a nice relations with
MADD.
You mean take them out for dinner?
Ryddwillow wrote:hey you can make that like lv 25 rog/10pm/5 bard like that loser EB did. make him better thou cause he died often to superior toons.
Make a toon that has high AC but cant hit the broadside of a barn when inside a barn? Wouldn't going for 16 pm for EMA or a 30 pm build be batter.
Melkor of Mellifeur {GODS}, Banshee {GODS}, Warlock {GODS}
MrAsimov wrote:...one thing has become fairly obvious to me: NC is already full of a bunch of rogues.

burrahobbit
Champion of Aetheria

Post by burrahobbit »

Ryddwillow wrote:Na, FON is another guild here in which they portray a MA sort of guild here in which months ago. So all in all this sort of MA guild would be best to have a nice relations with MADD.
I cant make sense of what your writing here. I am trying to be offended but you just don't make any sense.......

Take an extra 15 seconds and write things that are at least semi intelligible..
Amoenotep wrote:aaahahahah..burra is dumb! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rainswept wrote:Oh my. I need to go add a little something to my sig, pardon me.

Cahaal
Looking for group

Post by Cahaal »

Tsavong wrote:You mean take them out for dinner?

Make a toon that has high AC but cant hit the broadside of a barn when inside a barn? Wouldn't going for 16 pm for EMA or a 30 pm build be batter.

All I can think about is ..... Cookies....I love cookies.
Aiea the Chaos
Aseneth
Blood Orchid
Ipomoea
Ange au Demon
Acuity

Tsavong
Spamalot

Post by Tsavong »

C is for cookie!

Lets get some of the special cookies from TC
Melkor of Mellifeur {GODS}, Banshee {GODS}, Warlock {GODS}
MrAsimov wrote:...one thing has become fairly obvious to me: NC is already full of a bunch of rogues.

Alkapwn
PKer

Post by Alkapwn »

Tsavong wrote:
Ryddwillow wrote:So all in all this sort of MA guild would be best to have a nice relations with
MADD.
You mean take them out for dinner?
I like dinner!!! Roast Dragon Shank is my favorite with a nice DragonBlood Merlot :twisted:
::DD:: Minister of Hatemongering and Enemy Carpaccio
:MADD: Resident SlackMaster and KittenPuncher

Shadowalker
Relic Raider

Post by Shadowalker »

Is Dragon meat Kosher?
Twig (TSS) - Twig [CLAD] - Twigs -Fury- - SyNfully Rotted Twig - Twig'lee -Down Under- - Twig'zilla

Fergus Glonshire [FoN] - Sakij Lovac [FoN] - Zatharus Rivermoon (TSS) - Bumble (TSS) - Body built for SyN

Alkapwn
PKer

Post by Alkapwn »

i dunno im not druish
::DD:: Minister of Hatemongering and Enemy Carpaccio
:MADD: Resident SlackMaster and KittenPuncher

Shadowalker
Relic Raider

Post by Shadowalker »

Alkapwn wrote:i dunno im not druish
laughed so hard had to clean the beer off my monitor..
Twig (TSS) - Twig [CLAD] - Twigs -Fury- - SyNfully Rotted Twig - Twig'lee -Down Under- - Twig'zilla

Fergus Glonshire [FoN] - Sakij Lovac [FoN] - Zatharus Rivermoon (TSS) - Bumble (TSS) - Body built for SyN

Ryddwillow
Spamalot

Post by Ryddwillow »

Na, FON is another guild here in which they portray a MA sort of guild here in which months ago. So all in all this sort of MA guild would be best to have a nice relations with MADD.
Really glad you asked this question ther young grasshopper.

Well there was 2 brothers from IO when it was in MA. They played both reflections and prime. When 1 brother played prime he was Vahlor (we called him Vahlor-whore)and the other was black(something and if i saw the real name I would remember) erm they both played reflection and prime .

So, they both played IO in MA in prime. (I was leader of a true guild called DD at the time) So I went to reflections and raided MA many a times with my lvl 35 monk/sd and made a mockery of IO. (I have witnesses) Meanwhile on prime server Dumbass MD's are fighting IO's. (no one on reflections knows who I am except 2 other ppl.) I tell Bishop to make friends with EB, so he tries and EB stabs him in the back.

We as DD help our neighbors IO and defend them when possible.

Eb and his lil cronies get a case of retardness and end up in NS

So as EB and his lil munchins go to NS, Vahlor and Gieald(Close to name, he was a pure fighter) went to NC. Pure evil going to NC. That is why NC FON is a joke.

So I will continue

Vahlor got pissed because Slaves stole his plus 8 ss and ranted forever on shout. Of course.(Well IO try to raid AO and we defended and he lost. it happens.

So Vahlor-whores bro got to be a developer -- wow

i knew what was gonna happpen, did you? he got fired

Gave Vahlor to many lvls and free gifts.

Damn, took that long to figure it out?

Ryddwillow
Spamalot

Post by Ryddwillow »

Truth always wins no matter if i'm evil, nuetral, or good

Amoenotep
Lord DM Supreme

Post by Amoenotep »

haha..i was tracking with you on about half that. then you went psycho-lapse there towards the end somewhere and I'm not sure where your gonna end up on this one.
Mask, Lord of the Shadows
Gruumsh, One-Eye
amoenotep@hotmail.com
----------------------------------

Ryddwillow
Spamalot

Post by Ryddwillow »

Story is still mine and a few details I left out.

See I care less about respect and more into truth.

So , when you come to the table with something, maybe respect will be there and truth. :roll:

Show me, make my eyes widen.

Show me, and make my ears listen.

Show me?

Return to “Guild of Death & Strife”