Heya

Ryddwillow
Spamalot

Heya

Post by Ryddwillow »

Really wanted you guys to do a lot since alot of ppl were asking on shout for ppl in MA, You guys can look at toons and see if they are worthy and supply them with equipment. Help them to help you is the old saying. You are no better then your weakest player and build them up. maybe with you and SL you can do some damage is all instead of trying by yourself.

MrAsimov
Pk Bait

Re: Heya

Post by MrAsimov »

Really wanted you guys to do a lot since alot of ppl were asking on shout for ppl in MA, You guys can look at toons and see if they are worthy and supply them with equipment. Help them to help you is the old saying.
I have to be honest here and say that I could really care less what people on shout are or were asking for from MA. I have, when I'm in the mood for it, given out equipment and/or money to those in need but I don't pass things out as a rule because I'm just too lazy to give a.....
You are no better then your weakest player and build them up.
I do believe they do keep trying to build me up, but it doesn't seem to be working as well as could be hoped.
Confusion is just a state of mind.

Shadowalker
Relic Raider

Post by Shadowalker »

You cant build a house out of a deck of cards if your foundation is marbles.
Twig (TSS) - Twig [CLAD] - Twigs -Fury- - SyNfully Rotted Twig - Twig'lee -Down Under- - Twig'zilla

Fergus Glonshire [FoN] - Sakij Lovac [FoN] - Zatharus Rivermoon (TSS) - Bumble (TSS) - Body built for SyN

Lorkar
Spamalot

Post by Lorkar »

Shadowalker wrote:You cant build a house out of a deck of cards if your foundation is marbles.

With enough heat and pressure, you can make a foundation out of anything even marbles.
I put the IO in socIOpath!
Lokey wrote:Yeah, ... I blame Tep in that case.
ImageImage

Tsavong
Spamalot

Post by Tsavong »

To be honest I'm not sure its a good idea to build a house out of cards even if you have a very good foundation. You would be asking for trouble with all these dragons around to set it on fire!
Melkor of Mellifeur {GODS}, Banshee {GODS}, Warlock {GODS}
MrAsimov wrote:...one thing has become fairly obvious to me: NC is already full of a bunch of rogues.

Mining monk8
Noob

Post by Mining monk8 »

Not to mention what might happen if someone uses gust of wind :lol:

Shadowalker
Relic Raider

Post by Shadowalker »

a lil stonehold... goes a long way... but twice as round as a marble is a line or figure eight stretched out
Twig (TSS) - Twig [CLAD] - Twigs -Fury- - SyNfully Rotted Twig - Twig'lee -Down Under- - Twig'zilla

Fergus Glonshire [FoN] - Sakij Lovac [FoN] - Zatharus Rivermoon (TSS) - Bumble (TSS) - Body built for SyN

Ryddwillow
Spamalot

Post by Ryddwillow »

I have a lvl 36 pm and my friend has a another lvl 36 pm/bard, might help to say hello lol. If you care thou. I love to raid and collect free weapons, but then again, if you cared. :wink:

Ryddwillow
Spamalot

Post by Ryddwillow »

Really would like to help you -- but who is the Leader here?

Sohjin
Noob

Post by Sohjin »

I've not been doing too much raiding recently, combination of real life and when I am on I've been working on getting some more toons up to standard so I can have a bit more variety (than dying) in pvp. If you have an MA toon that needs some specific gear, just find my when I'm on and if we can help I will - applies to anyone.

As for who the leader is.... a tricky one (you would get a different answer if you asked who thought they were leader). But it's a combination of Tsavong (brawn) / Mr Asimov (brains).

Carnaugh
Noob

Post by Carnaugh »

You would? Who thinks they are leader? Saruman? I don't think any of us think we are or want to be leader. As for the most part its "just us" (ie the ME crew) we know each other enough we don't need a leader. I've drubbed you all enough that I don't need to lead! And thats how I like it.

Zerg/Tsavong is definetly the most active and when he asks me if we should let someone join I just say its his decision.

Ryddwillow - MADD is basically made up of DDs and we work with them obviously so you might want to hit them up but I don't have a problem with you joining.

Asimov brains?!

lol j/k Asi
Last edited by Carnaugh on Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tsavong
Spamalot

Post by Tsavong »

Sohjin wrote:As for who the leader is.... a tricky one (you would get a different answer if you asked who thought they were leader). But it's a combination of Tsavong (brawn) / Mr Asimov (brains).
lol

Me smash! :P :evil:
Melkor of Mellifeur {GODS}, Banshee {GODS}, Warlock {GODS}
MrAsimov wrote:...one thing has become fairly obvious to me: NC is already full of a bunch of rogues.

Alkapwn
PKer

Post by Alkapwn »

Carnaugh wrote: Ryddwillow - MADD is basically made up of DDs and we work with them obviously so you might want to hit them up but I don't have a problem with you joining.
This is not true Carnaugh. DD supports MADD and is the onlly guild that we allow our DD's to multi-guild in. For the most part MADD has only 4 full fledged DD's (2 active) in it. Out of MADD's 14 members i think that is relatively low % . I thought we squashed these rumours months ago. No need to start them up again. Yes I play in MADD and DD but seriously don't make the whole of either of those guilds even though my pknotifys may seem otherwise :twisted:
::DD:: Minister of Hatemongering and Enemy Carpaccio
:MADD: Resident SlackMaster and KittenPuncher

frogofpeace
PKer

Post by frogofpeace »

I thought MADD and FoN were the same - can't tell the players without a program.
Three years of nursery school and you think you know it all.
- Dr. Michael Hfuhruhurr

MrAsimov
Pk Bait

Post by MrAsimov »

I defer to Tsavong in all guild related issues that don't involve me directly. I suggest if you want something specifically from the guild that you would talk to him and he would decide if any of the rest of us need know about it. :wink:
Confusion is just a state of mind.

Return to “Guild of Death & Strife”