Retiring

Tru3Fals3
Newbie Helper

Retiring

Post by Tru3Fals3 »

im officially retiring from my guildmaster position in RR and from the game, it has gotten really stale for me and i dont have much time to play anyways, im handing over leadership to Iron Cat & Steel Kitten, if anyone has questions, comments or would like to join RR then feel free to contact them ingame, theyre always happy to help.

had some great times here and ive enjoyed a lot of epic battles, thanks to the players and dms (friends and enemies alike) who made this game as fun as it was, ya'll know who you are ;)

be sure to keep mindlessly and endlessly killing each other :lol:

John.
The truth is just an excuse for those with a lack of imagination.
Amoenotep wrote:i still think everyone is just truefalse multi logging an entire server together :(

Shadowalker
Relic Raider

Re: Retiring

Post by Shadowalker »

times they are a changing.. people come and they go.. some are noted some are not

Your abesence is noted, perhaps most by those who stood across from you on the fields of battle. Long live the Reavers.

Now go out and find new frontiers to bend to your will.

Fare thee well John.
Twig (TSS) - Twig [CLAD] - Twigs -Fury- - SyNfully Rotted Twig - Twig'lee -Down Under- - Twig'zilla

Fergus Glonshire [FoN] - Sakij Lovac [FoN] - Zatharus Rivermoon (TSS) - Bumble (TSS) - Body built for SyN

Tsavong
Spamalot

Post by Tsavong »

I am sorry to hear that, you will be missed.

I have had great fun fighting your Reavers and PWnD builds or fighting with them on the occasions when we worked together. I hope you will be in the mood to pop by now and then for some pvp :)

Zerg
Melkor of Mellifeur {GODS}, Banshee {GODS}, Warlock {GODS}
MrAsimov wrote:...one thing has become fairly obvious to me: NC is already full of a bunch of rogues.

Daltian
Relic Raider

Post by Daltian »

Can I have your stuff? *joking of course*

I am sorry to hear this. You will be missed.

Farewell
xXenox

frogofpeace
PKer

Post by frogofpeace »

Yeah, dude, sorry to see you go, we had good times - hope to see you again in game some time :)
Three years of nursery school and you think you know it all.
- Dr. Michael Hfuhruhurr

Chernobyl_Glow
Newbie Helper

Post by Chernobyl_Glow »

All of us are sad to see this. I actually began to really become close friends with John over internet voice chat. We live only 16 hours away (texas = -5 utc, aussie +11 utc). even considering the distance i've seriously thought about visiting austrailia just to meet John. He's a great guy.

Hopefully some others will join me on the visit to Aussieland and meet John. Zerg is 100% correct. You'll be missed. Missed already.

Take care and check in often...

- Glow -

cRaZy8or5e
PKer

Post by cRaZy8or5e »

We'll look forward to the times when you decide to come back and slum it with the rest of us slobs. Otherwise, good luck with whatever else you got goin' and know that you will be missed on the server. :)
"Nobody Expects the Northern Inquisition!!!!"
-Blystos Re-

Korr
PKer

Post by Korr »

GL out there with w/e youre doing John. Always had fun runnin round with ya, you still gonna frequent vent?
Amoenotep wrote:korr is the greatest :(

ImageImage

Dalan
Dungeon Master

Post by Dalan »

Fare thee well, in your retirement.

You have been a very productive player, and a good addition to our community. You will be missed, to be sure.

When you are ready to come back, we will be here...... &)
Dumathoin: Keeper of Secrets under the Mountain

Shamedmonkey
Looking for group

Post by Shamedmonkey »

As the Black Sheep of FoN (greatest nickname ever!), I bid you farewell and look forward to your return as you're one of the best builders I've ever faced.
I have always imagined that when shamed prepares for relic events, he grabs his bull horn, he finds his Napoleon hat, and he settles in for a weekend of barking orders and generally pissing off everyone in the tc/nc coalition. - Burrahobbit

Tru3Fals3
Newbie Helper

Post by Tru3Fals3 »

thanks for all the well wishes, like i said, ive had great times here but ive burnt myself out and just dont have the time to play anymore, ill be dropping in on occasion (so look sharp! :shock: hehe), its hard to stay away from this place ;)

ill def get on vent when i can korr, we've certainly had some good times.

and shadowwalker, ever since i saw watchmen ive had that bob dylan song in my head (love it) and its been driving me crazy, so thank you for returning that to the surface :P

i expect to see Black Sheep of [FON] next time i pop in shamed :mrgreen:
The truth is just an excuse for those with a lack of imagination.
Amoenotep wrote:i still think everyone is just truefalse multi logging an entire server together :(

alasteir
Looking for group

Post by alasteir »

Wow,

Times, they are a changin'

Sorry to see you go Tru3 Fals3.....you are a wicked builder/player. Personally, I always enjoyed playing against you. Your toons are nasty.

At any rate, take care and good luck in all your endeavors

Return to “Ragnar's Reavers”