hi guys, why no one ever on?

Pappypapa
Noob

Re: hi guys, why no one ever on?

Post by Pappypapa »

cRaZy8or5e wrote: I haven't even raided SL yet hehehe

Sorry you're quality argument falls far short. You just haven't faced a determined Northern assault, all your acclamations of greatness still come off like "delusions of grandeur," but we'll get to find out soon enough.
It will be nice to see the day when the non-SL's, with a few honorable exceptions (like Eldaquen), stop talking so much and start leveling/farming gear a bit more. SL has all the relics most of the time. SL has won all the rumbles, from what I know. These facts should eliminate any discussion concerning which faction is the best.

Blystos Re
PKer

Post by Blystos Re »

*Yawn.* :P

--Ashe--
Looking for group

Post by --Ashe-- »

*rolls eyes*
Celeste Harenhaal {FoN}, Rayne Quinn {FoN}, Vin {FoN}
Shogun (TSS), Zen (TSS)
Tyrion SyN, Deviant SyN, Rahvin SyN, Venial SyN

burrahobbit
Champion of Aetheria

Post by burrahobbit »

..................It seems we took too long of a break, your heads have swelled to the bursting point.
Amoenotep wrote:aaahahahah..burra is dumb! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rainswept wrote:Oh my. I need to go add a little something to my sig, pardon me.

Shhhhhhh
Wheres the donation box?

Post by Shhhhhhh »

Who would have thought this thread would have turned out into this :)

priestofbast
Looking for group

Post by priestofbast »

truth.

i am still leveling, just now got to the point where its even reasonable to think about raiding.

all this smoke and steam is ...smoke an steam lol

lets just kill in game and get along in forum.

this isn't the game, this is the metaforum where we are actual adults.

catfoot

if u can't beat 'em, arrange to have it done.
george carlin.

RIP

Shamed Monkey
Looking for group

Post by Shamed Monkey »

Pappypapa wrote:
cRaZy8or5e wrote: I haven't even raided SL yet hehehe

Sorry you're quality argument falls far short. You just haven't faced a determined Northern assault, all your acclamations of greatness still come off like "delusions of grandeur," but we'll get to find out soon enough.
It will be nice to see the day when the non-SL's, with a few honorable exceptions (like Eldaquen), stop talking so much and start leveling/farming gear a bit more. SL has all the relics most of the time. SL has won all the rumbles, from what I know. These facts should eliminate any discussion concerning which faction is the best.
Incorrect. I'm sorry, but you fail. I'll give you a C for effort though. Why, I remember one night when I was with the PWnDs and we basically took over your relic room for about 3 hours. DD could not do anything about it, and the numbers were equal. Yeah, you should sit down and shut up before you make yourself look even more stupid.

Korr
PKer

Post by Korr »

I have yet to be in a fight with any other faction that I havent been able to win.
Amoenotep wrote:korr is the greatest :(

ImageImage

Pappypapa
Noob

Post by Pappypapa »

Shamed Monkey wrote: Incorrect. I'm sorry, but you fail. I'll give you a C for effort though. Why, I remember one night when I was with the PWnDs and we basically took over your relic room for about 3 hours. DD could not do anything about it, and the numbers were equal. Yeah, you should sit down and shut up before you make yourself look even more stupid.
There are always queer exceptions. I guess that's why I wrote "most of the time". I think it's time for a factional royal rumble (with highbies), or even better, a tournament, to end the discussion already. A tournament would be a sweet event.

Brutalix
Noob

Post by Brutalix »

RK will reign once again friend as we did back in the day. Give me some time to lvl up a toon to 40 and we be owning them relics!!!

ALE!
Cinnamon Girl
Mournmist
Zealot
Malachi

Return to “Ragnar's Reavers”