Especially for Flesh Cucumber...

Lorkar
Spamalot

Re: Especially for Flesh Cucumber...

Post by Lorkar »

Nyeleni wrote:Hm, maybe then... Now it's not allowed to leave a character in petrified or paralyzed condition. As it disrupts the game too much. And death attack doesn't wear off till reset...
Ah, and I interpreted the "over and over and over" as stealing more than the three times allowed (which I'm just going to assume he didn't hold to anyways)...

PS: Before somebody thinks Ive never done something wrong, that isn't the case but I try to play fair: I even stole from corpses, even though only if they were fool enough to remain in the cradle room, so it couldn't be respawned (I returned everything of course :)).
You can leave someone paralyzed, you just cant leave any creatures on the map that may find them and kill them and then cause xp loss. Death Attack lasts for 1 minute per assassin level of the assassin the hit you. And as far as PP'ing goes, why bother now you can get some gold or maybe a doorknob or 2. All in all it is a waste of skill points these days.
I put the IO in socIOpath!
Lokey wrote:Yeah, ... I blame Tep in that case.
ImageImage

Fezz
Wheres the donation box?

Post by Fezz »

nah linux raised the weight to 3 lb, check some of the stuff in your pack, you can get some cool stuff thats 3lb and under :P
Good Day!, I Said GOOD DAY !

Wallabrou
Noob

Post by Wallabrou »

Reaver don't show enough Manlove, how can you be mad at a Flesh Cucumber? We love those, don't we boys?

Praise Allah
(Insert boring crap here)

Return to “Ragnar's Reavers”