Especially for Flesh Cucumber...

Reaver.....[RR]
Noob

Especially for Flesh Cucumber...

Post by Reaver.....[RR] »

I could be a righteous pain and put this in DD forums, but hey, I am trying to be nice, despite your desperate lack of manners.

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/7738 ... etsrf5.gif

Sure, you can continue believing that after an enjoyable and legit run I ninja'd something that oh so must have belonged to you. If you choose to do that, feel free. I've put enough effort into trying to convince you otherwise already, and only then because I genuinely believe you feel you are in the right. Hopefully you have the decency to admit otherwise. *shrugs*

On a sidenote, the only other handwear that dropped was bracers, which, funnily enough, you snagged.
...Often bravery is merely stupidity with a new hat...

Pappypapa
Noob

Re: Especially for Flesh Cucumber...

Post by Pappypapa »

Not that all this actually matters that much, but that screenshot doesn't really prove anything at all, except for the fact that you sometime, somewhere picked up a pair of gauntlets that were not necessarily the gauntlets/gloves that were argued over. Anyhow, best leave it behind and not make any further replies here. :)

Metis
Dungeon Master

Post by Metis »

Tsk tsk language
"Wheresoever you go,
go with all your heart." - Confucius

VagaStorm
Developer

Post by VagaStorm »

not to point out the obvous, but that ss only sugeswts yoou where battle looting :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Best Regards
VagaStorm

Why would I want to count 12 hours twice? I’m perfectly capable of counting to 24, and while we’re at it, can someone go shoot named time zones. GMT+x is all we need!

Amoenotep wrote:if you die to harper that just means your build sucks.

mgrjebbo
PKer

Post by mgrjebbo »

Is he serious.....

Just a friendly tip, dont party with people that cuss at you. The game is about having fun.

What does it matter in the end what happens with gear as long as everyone is doing their best to not intentionaly steal from the party.

I try not to party with folks that loot during combat and have their party loot turned off but i also realize that anyone who role plays evil at all will try their best to get away with stealing from you as it benefits them.

Just keep your eyes open and use your journal to keep notes if you know you dont want to party with someone again.
Amoenotep wrote:Interesting turn of events.....

Amoenotep
Lord DM Supreme

Post by Amoenotep »

my party loot is never turned on and i frequently steal from everyone i can ;)
Mask, Lord of the Shadows
Gruumsh, One-Eye
amoenotep@hotmail.com
----------------------------------

Tru3Fals3
Newbie Helper

Post by Tru3Fals3 »

wow, why do all you guys bother to read our forums :mrgreen:
The truth is just an excuse for those with a lack of imagination.
Amoenotep wrote:i still think everyone is just truefalse multi logging an entire server together :(

Gornickthy
Spamalot

Post by Gornickthy »

Amoenotep wrote:my party loot is never turned on and i frequently steal from everyone i can ;)
Man, that brought a tear of admiration to my eye. :mrgreen:
Power is not given. It is taken.
Tal, Soul Reaper of [IO]
Gol-Gorath [IO]
Shilo [IO]
Cthulhus Acolyte [IO]
Ya ya ya I know... stop whining, complaining, and learn to build better.

frogofpeace
PKer

Post by frogofpeace »

this is what comes of dorfs and drow comingling ...
Three years of nursery school and you think you know it all.
- Dr. Michael Hfuhruhurr

Fezz
Wheres the donation box?

Post by Fezz »

Seen this a lot over the years, ppl who run with the loot thing turned off. Its very easy to become paranoid and think man what if there is/was a book in there lol. Jut drop party and be done with it.

As far as evil toons go i had an assassin once that would paralyze people and then pick pocket them over and over and over - was a lot of fun till someone cough cough tep said i was doing it too much lol.

Those were the good old days.
Good Day!, I Said GOOD DAY !

Nyeleni
Relic Raider

Post by Nyeleni »

Yeah, imagine my shock that you're refering to "good ol' days" when you can abuse something Fezz. Sometimes I don't know if you're just joking. But I will judge you by your actions, and presume you're not.
You only cry foul play when somebody retaliates in form of punishment. Funny that...
Aiya Mielikki! CELEB ALCONTARI CUYO ANANN!

For the Glory of Torm! Clericus Liberatus Anno Dominis - Gloria Triadis!

mgrjebbo
PKer

Post by mgrjebbo »

Well that wanst exploiting actualy. Its a very fine use of skills lol :-).

Tep probley just stepped in because players are cry babies.
Amoenotep wrote:Interesting turn of events.....

Nyeleni
Relic Raider

Post by Nyeleni »

Hm, maybe then... Now it's not allowed to leave a character in petrified or paralyzed condition. As it disrupts the game too much. And death attack doesn't wear off till reset...
Ah, and I interpreted the "over and over and over" as stealing more than the three times allowed (which I'm just going to assume he didn't hold to anyways)...

PS: Before somebody thinks Ive never done something wrong, that isn't the case but I try to play fair: I even stole from corpses, even though only if they were fool enough to remain in the cradle room, so it couldn't be respawned (I returned everything of course :)).

Fezz
Wheres the donation box?

Post by Fezz »

Nyelini the toon i was refering to is what made the 3 time pick pocket rule come in. Before my characters exploits there was no limit to the number of pick pocket attempts you could do, you can ask tep if you like. Besides that i killed them and no one ever lost xp, i never just left them sitting there lol what kind of person do you think i am?

The toon its self had farely crap AB, but it was so much fun to play with. i used to have to switch my hide mode on when i entered a screen to the sounds of combat music. sneak all the way to the end of some screens to find someone fighting, wait till the fight was over and BAM paralyzed :P Then i could go to town on thier possesions lol was great fun.

What i really miss is not so much the 50 pick pockets. Its the fun factor, been a long while since i had a toon as much fun to play as that 1. Its all AB/AC pvp get the best gear get to 40 now sadly. Im seriously considering just starting again and making toons that are in most peoples eyes garbage for the above but awesome fun to play with. The game is certainly heading in the direction of boring for me anyways.
Good Day!, I Said GOOD DAY !

Nyeleni
Relic Raider

Post by Nyeleni »

Heh, yeah, I never had more fun than with my harper scout before hs became some boni. The cleric rogue hs was great fun to play, but was a crappy build. Anyways powerbuilding to keep up isn't something new in NS4 or NWN. It has been there from the beginning. Numbermongers do rule, sadly. Altho there are some rpging from time to time :).

And what I think about you, should be clear, you are up to no good. Absolutely...

Return to “Ragnar's Reavers”