Somebody call da WAAAAAAmbulance!!!

Chernobyl_Glow
Newbie Helper

Somebody call da WAAAAAAmbulance!!!

Post by Chernobyl_Glow »

wall of text - pretty boring - basically t-dome challenged, agreed then fled. while talking a load of smack. smooth one.

thx lunar. was nice to see another player chime in. funny too.

BTW i think we've bumped his 10 pk bounty to 20 mil. just for fun. :) laterz,

- glow -

mining
Absentee Ballot Dev

Re: Somebody call da WAAAAAAmbulance!!!

Post by mining »

Warning, the following text is likely to make me look like an idiot. Read at risk to your own health, and risk to my pride :)
All in all, I love it that Mamba challenges people to TD only when he knows he will win, but when I challenge him with Roz and he's on his SD/Mage, he immediately declines.
I find it interesting that when, at 7:30 in the morning, 5 minutes before I have to go, I finally fight Psiber in the arena, quickly, then need to leave, and he says "No way, its *some time* here, and there's no way you're going to school/work/w/e.
I love when I fight him the next day in a rematch, and he tells me that "I swapped toons" because I was logged in as a level 10, then swapped to the 40 I used the previous day.

Indeed, if you want something even more 'talking [censored]' than this,
http://www.nsrealm.com/public/ns/viewto ... &t=1002506
I don't really care about the +2 book, or even about if anyone else cares, but that event completely destroyed any layer of trust I had in AORK.

As far as I'm concerned, Miss Delic[IO]us could have been being controlled by someone other than the mentioned, thereby removing any bindingness into the prior statement... Just as because it was 'rufio's build' (despite the 3 liner of "Image) that was the 'clincher'.

Oh, and I don't get whats with the whole PWnD/RR/tlB deal of naming and shaming on the forums, but to everyone but yourself it really just gives the impression of a group of kids going up to some of their friends or w/e and saying "look, this kid picks his nose" and showing them a picture with his hands in his nose. Also, there's no combat log there, so how do I know all of those people aren't Tru3, Mamba and co. multi logging everyone :lol:

Edit: Also, you're annotations in green are rather like how to vote cards- I've never known Delicious to hide in Avendell when engaged, yet you clearly think it is the virgin truth.
Bargeld wrote:Overall, I think most would agree that a pure rogue is probably the worst build on the server.

Shadowalker
Relic Raider

Post by Shadowalker »

Brett is apparently the X-pwnd (blue plate,, insolence, lullabye, etc) assuming that.. it looks like both he and Mamba used the players real/assumed names in thier shout fest. Showing just how PERSONAL this childs game has gotten for them?

I do conceed that with the aork policy of sharing toons, bretts clerifing his addresse of mamba, has some merit. But should have included xirt tLB in that address. Having missed the shouts leading up to that, cant say which of them broke away from playing thier toons (Miss D speaks, Xirt replies), first.

Considering 90% of the server population plays as themselves, not as a facet of themself represented in the character they have loged in atm. The servers is "RP encouraged but not enforced" IMO it should be rewriten as "RP encouraged but rarely realized".

Note: 90% estimate is based upon personal observations while leveling and though the use of the shout channel. Who knows, maybe in priviate 'guilded' Aork/Masl, they break out the RP and have fun beyond the simple kill kill kill, that we commonly see.

Second note: The percentage of people who play as a toon not themselves in TNC is not all that much higher. I often find myself slipping out of character, can be hard as an apple when all you see are bannana's.

PS, imo, the collective of Aork is better these days than it once was. Though still sullied by a few, that bring the weight of bad opions upon the rest.
Twig (TSS) - Twig [CLAD] - Twigs -Fury- - SyNfully Rotted Twig - Twig'lee -Down Under- - Twig'zilla

Fergus Glonshire [FoN] - Sakij Lovac [FoN] - Zatharus Rivermoon (TSS) - Bumble (TSS) - Body built for SyN

Rufio
PKer

Post by Rufio »

considering pwned was ganging up on the lone IO and being quite rude in those shouts, I have no sympathy.
Sebastian (TSS) Doc - Rufio of (TSS) - Dagr (TSS)
Raijin {FoN} - Arcadia {FoN} - Geb {FoN}

Bargeld
PKer

Post by Bargeld »

Can I have a whineken with my wahmburger and french cries? :lol:

Seriously tho...
I assume they all log each others' toons in order to be seen as a collective, so there is no need for me to mention names. I will address them as they desire. But I've also been getting some pretty rude conversations from some in that group as of late (mostly on shout) and I can't help but think to myself, 'Come play Subspace/Continuum with me, and there will be absolutely no contest. I will beat a team of them into pulps in no time flat. Alone.' It's a game I have played for more than a decade and I doubt that any of these fellows have even heard of it. But it goes to show that neither the capacity to beat the snot out of someone in a game, nor the ability to shout or insult others because of their gaming abilities amounts to jack squat. Nor does the car we all drive or the job we have or don't have. Griefing is griefing no matter the arena, time zone, or person. The only thing I've learned in all these years of online gaming is that the internet makes it easy for any and all of us to remain 'anonymous' and grief if we choose to do so. Not griefing others is a harder task than lashing out IMO. If these guys acted this way to people in a real life setting during a game of chess, or PnP AD&D, I would stand up, walk away, and realize how psycho they really are, and how much help they really need.

It's an online GAME for crying out loud.
Death Dealers ::DD::
Laufer - Gemetzel - Force - Little Fist - Egil - Torture - Hatshepsu - Nemesis - Hierophant - Supernaut - Flesh Hound - Insurrection - Antithesis - Dead of Winter - Volcanus 2000

Trogdorbob
Looking for group

Post by Trogdorbob »

its a classic case of someone getting a lvl 40 they like because it can hold its own for the most part and doesn't want to get it deleted because they know it might die in the THUNDERDOME! duh dada duuuuuuhhhhh!!! Buck up or shut up! Dont be a child and run from your accuser. Stand and be a man and face your challenge with some dignity. Such a display of cowardliness is disgusting. No wonder people are leaving the server. The fact the shouts even got that far is a display of no regulation from higher powers either. In a perfect world we would not need any overseer but alas this is the real online world. hehe. *sigh* I'm done my rant.
Burninating the peasants!

Rufio
PKer

Post by Rufio »

Trogdorbob wrote:its a classic case of someone getting a lvl 40 they like because it can hold its own for the most part and doesn't want to get it deleted because they know it might die in the THUNDERDOME! duh dada duuuuuuhhhhh!!! Buck up or shut up! Dont be a child and run from your accuser. Stand and be a man and face your challenge with some dignity. Such a display of cowardliness is disgusting. No wonder people are leaving the server. The fact the shouts even got that far is a display of no regulation from higher powers either. In a perfect world we would not need any overseer but alas this is the real online world. hehe. *sigh* I'm done my rant.
But it isn't miss delicious's fault that the shouts went that far. It seems like to me xirt put out a challenge, miss delicious accepted, but the terms of the fight were not clear and miss delicious decided it wasn't worth the risk without knowing what might happen. The shouts should have stopped right there, but the pwned gang smelled blood and took the opportunity to grief. It isn't mature, it isn't respectable, and I think this post reflects very poorly on Pwned not miss delicious as you all intended. It would probably be in your all's best interest to delete the original post as it is just a continuation of the griefing that occurred on shouts and not something that should be displayed proudly.

Jacks Revenge
Pk Bait

Post by Jacks Revenge »

You know, Delicious was killing lowbies all night, constantly, including myself and even untagged RK lowbies who just started on this server (this is what makes the server fun), but then when a 40 logs in to fight him, he runs and hides in Ave or wont even step out of the gates of ave. This is a well known fact, Its not like Mamba just challenged him to a T-Dome out of the blue, there was reason behind it. Mamba simply challenged him to fight in T-Dome and he accepted, I think after he realized that he accepted he tried to crawfish the deal and change toons. I personallly dont like to kill lowbies, there isnt much fun in it 30-40 level fights are much more fun and the reason I still play on the server but I guess Delicious enjoys killing lowbies. And FYI there are about four of us that can multibox to a lesser or greater extent, so get off your soapbox about people multiboxing, SL, MA, TC, and NC all have multiboxers too, I dont hear any of you complaining about them. So its just not only AO/RK so put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Amoenotep
Lord DM Supreme

Post by Amoenotep »

the whole server is neil....well...him and true. so NS4 is only really 2 players.
Mask, Lord of the Shadows
Gruumsh, One-Eye
amoenotep@hotmail.com
----------------------------------

Alkapwn
PKer

Post by Alkapwn »

From what i saw on shout which was not in the SS was the initial challenge in which Mamba challenged "Brett" not Delicious. considering he multi-boxes i would assume it could mean any of his toons since none of his toons are called Brett?
::DD:: Minister of Hatemongering and Enemy Carpaccio
:MADD: Resident SlackMaster and KittenPuncher

Rufio
PKer

Post by Rufio »

Jacks Revenge wrote:You know, Delicious was killing lowbies all night, constantly, including myself and even untagged RK lowbies who just started on this server (this is what makes the server fun), but then when a 40 logs in to fight him, he runs and hides in Ave or wont even step out of the gates of ave. This is a well known fact, Its not like Mamba just challenged him to a T-Dome out of the blue, there was reason behind it. Mamba simply challenged him to fight in T-Dome and he accepted, I think after he realized that he accepted he tried to crawfish the deal and change toons. I personallly dont like to kill lowbies, there isnt much fun in it 30-40 level fights are much more fun and the reason I still play on the server but I guess Delicious enjoys killing lowbies. And FYI there are about four of us that can multibox to a lesser or greater extent, so get off your soapbox about people multiboxing, SL, MA, TC, and NC all have multiboxers too, I dont hear any of you complaining about them. So its just not only AO/RK so put that in your pipe and smoke it.
This doesn't justify the shouts. It's like a schoolyard fight where the kid that throws the first punch claims that the other kid called him a name first. It is immature.

weasel423
Newbie Helper

Post by weasel423 »

Rufio wrote:
Jacks Revenge wrote:You know, Delicious was killing lowbies all night, constantly, including myself and even untagged RK lowbies who just started on this server (this is what makes the server fun), but then when a 40 logs in to fight him, he runs and hides in Ave or wont even step out of the gates of ave. This is a well known fact, Its not like Mamba just challenged him to a T-Dome out of the blue, there was reason behind it. Mamba simply challenged him to fight in T-Dome and he accepted, I think after he realized that he accepted he tried to crawfish the deal and change toons. I personallly dont like to kill lowbies, there isnt much fun in it 30-40 level fights are much more fun and the reason I still play on the server but I guess Delicious enjoys killing lowbies. And FYI there are about four of us that can multibox to a lesser or greater extent, so get off your soapbox about people multiboxing, SL, MA, TC, and NC all have multiboxers too, I dont hear any of you complaining about them. So its just not only AO/RK so put that in your pipe and smoke it.
This doesn't justify the shouts. It's like a schoolyard fight where the kid that throws the first punch claims that the other kid called him a name first. It is immature.
What is even more funny is that the people complaining about the lowbie killing are usually the perpetrators of such acts :D
[IO] is the way to go!

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb
~Dark Helmet

mining
Absentee Ballot Dev

Post by mining »

Alkapwn wrote:From what i saw on shout which was not in the SS was the initial challenge in which Mamba challenged "Brett" not Delicious. considering he multi-boxes i would assume it could mean any of his toons since none of his toons are called Brett?
Which is exactly what he will say if you ask him about it.
Bargeld wrote:Overall, I think most would agree that a pure rogue is probably the worst build on the server.

Rowdy Spirit
Pk Bait

Post by Rowdy Spirit »

Alkapwn wrote:From what i saw on shout which was not in the SS was the initial challenge in which Mamba challenged "Brett" not Delicious. considering he multi-boxes i would assume it could mean any of his toons since none of his toons are called Brett?

The first line shows that... "don't run into ave brett, come on, stay outside, fight me 1 on 1, or better yet let's t-dome".

BlkMamba
Wheres the donation box?

Post by BlkMamba »

He had 3 toons logged on at the time of the challenge, yeah it was for the AA, but he could have used either the Cleric or Bard to, then yeah, i couldnt have a case, but he re-logged something totally different, so oh well, whatever, doesnt matter, really dont care

Mamba..

Return to “Profiteers of War and Destruction”