Somebody call da WAAAAAAmbulance!!!

burrahobbit
Champion of Aetheria

Re: Somebody call da WAAAAAAmbulance!!!

Post by burrahobbit »

I got a griefing warning from Kim for just challenging someone to the TD on shout. :lol: I think this is a little overboard.

I guess the only real shocker here for me is that Glow decided to post it.
Amoenotep wrote:aaahahahah..burra is dumb! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rainswept wrote:Oh my. I need to go add a little something to my sig, pardon me.

Shadowalker
Relic Raider

Post by Shadowalker »

burrahobbit wrote:I got a griefing warning from Kim for just challenging someone to the TD on shout. :lol: I think this is a little overboard.

OR.. just someone loged into forum as Glow? :P

Perhaps its testament to the frustration level within the Aork camp over that thorn in thier side.

Watch out Blue Plate, Shamed is mighty proud of his thorny crown. :)
Twig (TSS) - Twig [CLAD] - Twigs -Fury- - SyNfully Rotted Twig - Twig'lee -Down Under- - Twig'zilla

Fergus Glonshire [FoN] - Sakij Lovac [FoN] - Zatharus Rivermoon (TSS) - Bumble (TSS) - Body built for SyN

cRaZy8or5e
PKer

Post by cRaZy8or5e »

burrahobbit wrote:I got a griefing warning from Kim for just challenging someone to the TD on shout. :lol: I think this is a little overboard.

*points one finger at Mamba and one at Delicious*

SHENANIGANS!!!!!

EDIT: Based on the responses, more people hate or have no sympathy towards mamba and his allies than they do towards blue plate. :lol: I wonder why.

Personally, I think mamba is more honorable, even if he has a penchant for talking trash after he's been corpsified :P. Mamba has never been a battle logger, while blue plate has a well documented past of battle logging, though I haven't seen him do it in ages. Cheif battle logging rights have to go to Don_NS4 who has far surpassed anything that blue plate ever acheived.

But for what its worth, based off of what I read, my interpretation is that blue accepted the challenge. Then he said he needed to get more scrolls, [ :idea: this is probably related to his decision to bow out :idea:] then based off the limited scope of what that screenshot shows, was unable to meet the challenge . . . for whatever reason. I would think that miss delicious realized, he would have probably lost as his self buffs are dispel bait for Xirt. No surprise that he had enough wisdom to say, 'that's probably not a good idea.' Wouldn't be the first time that's happened nor will it be the last.
"Nobody Expects the Northern Inquisition!!!!"
-Blystos Re-

Jacks Revenge
Pk Bait

Post by Jacks Revenge »

Thank God For Crazy8or5e!

Blystos Re
PKer

Post by Blystos Re »

Jacks Revenge wrote:Thank God For Crazy8or5e!
+1

Crap, kids. Two whole pages of this nonsense?
I know the forums are slow these days, but expletive!

I find it sad that anyone has the time to neatly size and clip screenies of their convo log, edit with commentary, then post to rant about.
I don't give a rats about who called who out. I've spent too much time replying to this clusterduck as it is...

I lol in all your faces.

:wink:
frogofpeace wrote:And we like to think of the FoN guildhall as cozy - perfect for cuddling up in our snuggies with a hot toddy after a long day of smiting.

frogofpeace
PKer

Post by frogofpeace »

Seriously. cRaZy is awesome, and you guys are silly.
Three years of nursery school and you think you know it all.
- Dr. Michael Hfuhruhurr

Shamedmonkey
Looking for group

Post by Shamedmonkey »

Jacks Revenge wrote:Thank God For Crazy8or5e!
derp
I have always imagined that when shamed prepares for relic events, he grabs his bull horn, he finds his Napoleon hat, and he settles in for a weekend of barking orders and generally pissing off everyone in the tc/nc coalition. - Burrahobbit

Ireheart'

Post by Ireheart' »

I'm sure if the moderater for Profiteers of War and Destruction can't police their own forums then somebody will :twisted:

Return to “Profiteers of War and Destruction”