Bounty Offered. $10,000,000.00

Chernobyl_Glow
Newbie Helper

Bounty Offered. $10,000,000.00

Post by Chernobyl_Glow »

Attention Fair Members of Aetheria,

By decree of the Profiteers of War and Destruction, and effective immediately, a bounty of $10,000,000.00 Gold is offered for 10 pk's of InSoLeNcE, Lullaby Girl, Defiance or any known aliases. This prize may be collected by one player or a team of players. It can also be collected more than one time for 20, 30 etc. until further notice. PWnD is essentially willing to empty its coffers to see this wish executed.

* We prefer that these screen shots not come from Relic Wars. We can handle that for as often as we find him involved. This prize is intended to encourage the continued and relentless hunting of this shady creature. Hence the natural hills, planes and tunnels of all Aetheria are the intended locales for these kills.

** This offer is not extended unless sufficient proof can be made that there was no collusion involved in the kills. It is up to you to prove that there was no collusion. Gain witnesses or give advance notice of your intentions. Arrangements can be made.

These caveats are not meant to create loophole for denying claims. This is a legitimate offer. If need be we can have a member of authority hold the bounty. This bounty will be paid on our honor.

We do expect that no rules will be broken at our behest. Thus it will take at least three sessions for the task to be complete.

Please understand that this will be a very difficult task to carry out. Said target is known to cower in safe zones such as Avendell. He will likely shudder at the very sight of you and run. Hence, you'll have to plan on some technique for slowing his retreat and/or corner the oily pig. Further, expect that in the face of imminent death he will likely wish his soul to another realm (i.e. battle log). He is not honorable. He will taunt and insult you. Be strong of heart in your quest. He will torment you. If he happens to best you there will be much self praise and braggadocio by the target. Expect this and do not falter. And each time you best him there will conversely be much excuse making and justification. The best choice you can make in these situations is utter silence.

If there are questions, please reply to me openly here or in private as you wish.

The Gauntlet is thrown. Good luck hunters.

Serenity Now | PWnD

Amoenotep
Lord DM Supreme

Re: Bounty Offered. $10,000,000.00

Post by Amoenotep »

i'd like to ram home the understanding that they don't want any rules broken...the limit on pk rules are at the top of the list that could be broken if your not careful.
Mask, Lord of the Shadows
Gruumsh, One-Eye
amoenotep@hotmail.com
----------------------------------

Nyeleni
Relic Raider

Post by Nyeleni »

The self called "Profi-Poker-Player" is nothing but a nuisance sometimes. And brings only strife and division to the lands of Aetheria.
I would even add that he has made more enemies than Kromix and Havok together. And I thought that to be impossible.

I'm not convinced a such high gold price should be payed for his (their, usually tripple logger) head. He might be tempted to collect it himself :). Then again, maybe it will make him rethink his actions (yeah right and Santa in Aetheria isn't evil).

Good hunt everybody, have fun and follow the rules!
Aiya Mielikki! CELEB ALCONTARI CUYO ANANN!

For the Glory of Torm! Clericus Liberatus Anno Dominis - Gloria Triadis!

TheEdge
Dungeon Master

Post by TheEdge »

I feel I should define a rule that was detailed by the illustrious DM Kim a while back that might hold some pertinence in PK wars here and onward…..

There is a spot in this great world that everyone knows as being posted as being a natural zone that one can stand in and exit without crossing a trans point. While inside of this area one is considered untouchable and to initiate battle inside is considered a rude offence of the rules. This area that I speak of is of course well known as the entry gates to Ave located in Ave Crossing.

We will be watching and judgments will be handed out for those that feel that this is simply a guideline that can be crossed. That being said, let me make this clear. Warriors that choose to use this area as a taunting ground or a place of refuge to skirt in and out of, or run to in order to avoid a certain death where the point of battle was initiated outside of this safety net will receive no “friendly ear” by the staff. I remind you that we are watching. So if warrior “X” steps out of the safety zone, is attacked and runs back to the so called safety of the Ave gates and is attacked or killed there and then calls foul, your cries will fall on deaf ears. If however said toon is able to reach Ave proper then they are considered safe until they venture outside of a neutral zone again.

Now that I hope I have made this clear I will step down from my preverbal “soap box” and wish you all good hunting.
Gorm-Fire Eyes

Chernobyl_Glow
Newbie Helper

Post by Chernobyl_Glow »

So we're one week along on this task. One player claims to have 4 screenshots. Sweet. and FYI. This bounty will be paid a minimum of three times.

But here's an example of why this is so hard... We are notified of him pk'ing a level 12 with Night Crawler. But when a little assistance shows?... he immediately turns tail and flees three maps to avendell. Then starts talking a load of crap on shout. Not a single pk other than a level 12. He claims to "own the mountain" but only left the safety of avendell ONCE. On that trip, he took two swings and then ran back to avendell. Soon after he logged off.

Pathetic.

Anyone who initiates a fight then flees to avendell? Just poor.

Good luck Hunters. - Glow -

*Pls, DO observe the rules. Thx Tep.

Chernobyl_Glow
Newbie Helper

Post by Chernobyl_Glow »

More similar. :(

talk smack - run to avendell - log out.

- glow -

Rufio
PKer

Post by Rufio »

lol at "and this is a trap crafter"
Sebastian (TSS) Doc - Rufio of (TSS) - Dagr (TSS)
Raijin {FoN} - Arcadia {FoN} - Geb {FoN}

Shadowalker
Relic Raider

Post by Shadowalker »

cant claim a series of areas anyway.. can only lay claim to a single area, and within that area be able to pk unlimited times. leave that single area and your back at the standard pk limit in server rules.
Twig (TSS) - Twig [CLAD] - Twigs -Fury- - SyNfully Rotted Twig - Twig'lee -Down Under- - Twig'zilla

Fergus Glonshire [FoN] - Sakij Lovac [FoN] - Zatharus Rivermoon (TSS) - Bumble (TSS) - Body built for SyN

Tru3Fals3
Newbie Helper

Post by Tru3Fals3 »

haha i got some great screenies of his pure fighter running from my pure cleric and dying a few times, reflex save of 22 aint gonna do ya any good lol.

my favourite was when he kded me with the token and tried spamming knockdown after, i resisted them and he couldnt kill me so he ran off into avendell while i was still down from the token, i spat my drink onto my laptop laughing though :cry:

haha he would buff himself with a bard and come out to die too, then he started jumping through the portal and immediately running back into avendell, im not sure why he bothered buffing when he did that.....

ive meet some cowardly players (seriously, who's afraid of dying in a game?? :lol: ) but he takes the cake, its been very entertaining, i gotta find a decent tga viewer so i can put some up, anyone know any good free ones? my trial on ivanview ran out.

i think his guy is probably the least popular player on the server for no other reason then being completely inept and talking smack at the same time :mrgreen:
The truth is just an excuse for those with a lack of imagination.
Amoenotep wrote:i still think everyone is just truefalse multi logging an entire server together :(

Nyeleni
Relic Raider

Post by Nyeleni »

He certainly gets the crown for the most inflated ego. Talking about illusions of grandeur.

Although giving him this attention is exactly what he wants. Not sure we should even acknowledge this "lameness" :).
Aiya Mielikki! CELEB ALCONTARI CUYO ANANN!

For the Glory of Torm! Clericus Liberatus Anno Dominis - Gloria Triadis!

Shamedmonkey
Looking for group

Post by Shamedmonkey »

Tru3Fals3 wrote:haha i got some great screenies of his pure fighter running from my pure cleric and dying a few times, reflex save of 22 aint gonna do ya any good lol.

my favourite was when he kded me with the token and tried spamming knockdown after, i resisted them and he couldnt kill me so he ran off into avendell while i was still down from the token, i spat my drink onto my laptop laughing though :cry:

haha he would buff himself with a bard and come out to die too, then he started jumping through the portal and immediately running back into avendell, im not sure why he bothered buffing when he did that.....

ive meet some cowardly players (seriously, who's afraid of dying in a game?? :lol: ) but he takes the cake, its been very entertaining, i gotta find a decent tga viewer so i can put some up, anyone know any good free ones? my trial on ivanview ran out.

i think his guy is probably the least popular player on the server for no other reason then being completely inept and talking smack at the same time :mrgreen:
I always used Paint.net to save them as jpgs.
I have always imagined that when shamed prepares for relic events, he grabs his bull horn, he finds his Napoleon hat, and he settles in for a weekend of barking orders and generally pissing off everyone in the tc/nc coalition. - Burrahobbit

Kromix
Addict

Post by Kromix »

actually. ;) from past experience. Oger Pass is claimable as a set of areas with the same name. dark forest is claimable by itself, and Mtn trail as a set ;) but claiming the Mtn which includes Oger pass and Mtn trail and giant Mtn is not allowable as the names of the areas differ. i remember going with these rules with TGPO and a bunch of old timer DMs thus avoiding about 20 bans :lol:

When you claim an area you have to state the Name of the area, not a group :)

and as stated before, if you leave that area or set of areas with the same name (unless PKd and you return promptly to that same area to retake your claim, not a half hour or more later) you are bound to the PK server limit from that point on as your mass PKs on that claim are counted as 1 PK

furthermore, if you claim a PK zone and you are expunged, then one or so hours later you come back to claim one more time that same exact area or surrounding areas. that could be considered walking the gray line on the rules in an effort to exploit the PK rules and are subject to possible punitive action :)

Believe what i say. i have spent countless hours back and forth with DMs regarding the PK rules and limitations and "USE OF COMMON SENSE"

PK happy my friends
Last edited by Kromix on Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image
TGPO wrote: Call me a nazi all you want [...] it wont change the way I approach things.

Amoenotep
Lord DM Supreme

Post by Amoenotep »

wow..kromix actually learned something once?
Gruumsh, One-Eye
amoenotep@hotmail.com

Kromix
Addict

Post by Kromix »

Edited some more
Read on

remember TEP... i assisted in the modification and adaptation of the PK rules way back, we used to pull about 3 DMs aside, explain them what we where going to do, and how it was going to be done, and the application of those rules... then they would agree on, thats why we got away with so much :)

well i guess this was long before you ever became a DM here ;p so you might not remember at all
Image Image
TGPO wrote: Call me a nazi all you want [...] it wont change the way I approach things.

Amoenotep
Lord DM Supreme

Post by Amoenotep »

if you listen to some players i'm so ignorant i can barely find my feet :( so i'm not sure how i remember anything
Gruumsh, One-Eye
amoenotep@hotmail.com

Return to “Profiteers of War and Destruction”