Show off :)

Tsavong
Spamalot

Show off :)

Post by Tsavong »

Ashsagoon's youtube ns4 vid

Lots of blood there. :lol:
Last edited by Tsavong on Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Melkor of Mellifeur {GODS}, Banshee {GODS}, Warlock {GODS}
MrAsimov wrote:...one thing has become fairly obvious to me: NC is already full of a bunch of rogues.

Tal
Looking for group

Re: Show off :)

Post by Tal »

LOL nice job.

"Once you start down the dark path of nerfing, forever will it dominate your destiny. Exceptions to this are few. "

LinuxPup
Professor Nerfalicious

Post by LinuxPup »

We need more NS4 videos... :D
Lead NS4 developer

[ Brilhasti ap Tarj ]
[ ...Darkfalz... ]
[ Azchekelon ]

Tsavong
Spamalot

Post by Tsavong »

just to make it clear this ashsagoon's work not mine and its a nice vid
the pvp that day was fun
MrAsimov wrote:...one thing has become fairly obvious to me: NC is already full of a bunch of rogues.

DM_Kim
Dungeon Master

Post by DM_Kim »

WooT!!!!!! Fantastic.. very impressed and very impressive... Great Job... :D :D
Mistress Kim
dm_kim999@hotmail.com

Berronar Truesilver - The Revered Mother

ashsagoon
Wheres the donation box?

Post by ashsagoon »

bah you shoulda posted the HD version :P . Sorry for the balloons it's my first youtube video and I was having fun with them. No offense to those targetted :D Half those bloodstains are our own I'm sure hehe. I think I got some short footage of some of the fights, I kept forgetting to turn it on but I'll try to post those as well.

How'd you manage to find that btw? lol I was debating posting it here.

Bargeld
PKer

Post by Bargeld »

What software did u use? Did you lower the game res to improve performance for recording? Now I wanna try it :wink:

And besides, you only mentioned me 1x... I take that as a compliment considering how many really WERE mine.
Death Dealers ::DD::
Laufer - Gemetzel - Force - Little Fist - Egil - Torture - Hatshepsu - Nemesis - Hierophant - Supernaut - Flesh Hound - Insurrection - Antithesis - Dead of Winter - Volcanus 2000

cRaZy8or5e
PKer

Post by cRaZy8or5e »

Very very cool hehehe. Appropriate choice on the soundtrack too, hehehe.
"Nobody Expects the Northern Inquisition!!!!"
-Blystos Re-

ashsagoon
Wheres the donation box?

Post by ashsagoon »

Bargeld wrote:What software did u use? Did you lower the game res to improve performance for recording? Now I wanna try it :wink:

And besides, you only mentioned me 1x... I take that as a compliment considering how many really WERE mine.
I used Fraps (I know it's crap but it works) to record it. Since I run my box at 1680x1050 it was taking 1 gig of space to record an 11 second video at 30 fps. So in fraps you can record half size, I checked that, and also set it to 25 fps. That entire video was about 4 gigs with the loading screens I cut out (it was taking about 10 seconds to load a map with fraps running, it really slows down your box). Then, being an avid Photoshopper, I tried using Adobe Premier Pro and Adobe After Effects to cut the video. Neither of which I could figure out before I got frustrated and simply used Microsoft Movie Maker (comes with Vista) to cut the loading screens, add the title, and compress the video to a mere 178 megs of WMV which I uploaded to YouTube and then added the annotations within YouTube.

If you need any help or more explanation with it lemme know. The videos are really fun but you need a pretty high end system with lots of HD space to make em. Unless you run in a much lower resolution.

Amoenotep
Lord DM Supreme

Post by Amoenotep »

was a good vid...would have been tons better had you been running off with all the relics ;)
Mask, Lord of the Shadows
Gruumsh, One-Eye
amoenotep@hotmail.com
----------------------------------

LinuxPup
Professor Nerfalicious

Post by LinuxPup »

Seriously I'd like to see more videos being posted. Maybe fighting Lolth, raiding relics, or some real good PvP matches.
Lead NS4 developer

[ Brilhasti ap Tarj ]
[ ...Darkfalz... ]
[ Azchekelon ]

ashsagoon
Wheres the donation box?

Post by ashsagoon »

Btw I LOVE picking on Carlie Moon. But she is one of the most persistent and coolest raider on the server. I've never heard her whine or taunt or anything and she always puts up a good fight. She's taken down Peck many a time. Many others like Zerg, burra, crazy, eve silk, maud dib and such as well.

Btw Shadowwalker if you read this shoot me a PM here or in game. Never meant to ignore ya just got distracted in the battles and am now remembering ;)
PWnD by Squishee
LinuxPup wrote:you probably just didn't realize your builds sucked

Tsavong
Spamalot

Post by Tsavong »

ashsagoon wrote:How'd you manage to find that btw? lol I was debating posting it here.
I just put neversummer 4 into the youtube search to see what would come up.... idk why I did just wanted to see if anyone had put a vid up ;)

Btw if you duble click on that it will take you to youtube were you can see it in HD.

Dalan
Dungeon Master

Post by Dalan »

Good work!

I really admire those players that kept spilling their blood. Persistant to the last drop!
Dumathoin: Keeper of Secrets under the Mountain

burrahobbit
Champion of Aetheria

Post by burrahobbit »

Thats great stuff, you gotta do some more.
Amoenotep wrote:aaahahahah..burra is dumb! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rainswept wrote:Oh my. I need to go add a little something to my sig, pardon me.

Return to “Profiteers of War and Destruction”