Heads Up Please.

DM_Kim
Dungeon Master

Heads Up Please.

Post by DM_Kim »

I don't know how of you folks have a look see at your forums. Please rely this message to whom it may concern.

I saw a PC trying to log in with the name Nasty Little *****. That name is not going to fly. It it has any substanial levels, PM me and I will help you out with a change. If not and you do manage to get into game, delete.

Thanks.
Mistress Kim
dm_kim999@hotmail.com

Berronar Truesilver - The Revered Mother

Chernobyl_Glow
Newbie Helper

Re: Heads Up Please.

Post by Chernobyl_Glow »

acknowledged.

an explanation of the logic is that the term pin [censored] is common english and easily accepted. (its the term my dentist uses). nasty little _____ is also pretty common. (i've said it back to him a few times). since the character was an archer it seemed in context. its understandable that you might not have appreciated it without understanding the context. it's not my character but i did take the opportunity to ask another dm if that name was ok.

but obviously if it offends some it will offend others. we'll have him deleted.

best,

- Glow -

DM_Kim
Dungeon Master

Post by DM_Kim »

Thank you of co-operating.

I did understand the intent of the name, but that's not only how it can be read.
Mistress Kim
dm_kim999@hotmail.com

Berronar Truesilver - The Revered Mother

Chernobyl_Glow
Newbie Helper

Post by Chernobyl_Glow »

well i'd 100% agree that its definitely in the gray area. we obviously need to avoid those. we are working on it. i'll confirm and reply. apologies to any that found it offensive.

best rgds,

- glow -

Return to “Profiteers of War and Destruction”