Firefox 3.0

The Gelded Geek: Any issues relating to hardware, troubleshooting computer issues for NWN1 and NWN2, building a new computer, etc
LinuxPup
Professor Nerfalicious

Firefox 3.0

Post by LinuxPup »

Despite this old forum nickname (I often use windows, sorry)... I generally use IE7 or Firefox 2.0... anyway I installed Firefox 3.0 and noticed a speed boost. Apparently the javascript engine is *much* improved over IE and older firefox releases...

Anyway Firefox 3.0 is in its 3rd beta, with the 4th about to be released, and the 4th beta is supposed to have considerably JavaScript speed enhancements over the 3rd beta.

I recommend.
Lead NS4 developer

[ Brilhasti ap Tarj ]
[ ...Darkfalz... ]
[ Azchekelon ]

DM_Kim
Dungeon Master

Re: Firefox 3.0

Post by DM_Kim »

Thanks for the word... :)
Mistress Kim
dm_kim999@hotmail.com

Berronar Truesilver - The Revered Mother

DM Sun Tzu
Dungeon Master

Post by DM Sun Tzu »

lol, I gave up on iexplorer years ago. The only browser I've use at home for the last 3-4 years has been Firefox. Using iexplorer at work every day reminds me how much I like firefox.
DM Sun Tzu

"to subjugate the enemy's army without doing battle is the highest of excellence."

Paddy
Developer

Post by Paddy »

Firefox does not need any admin permissions to install, so you can install it at work even on a tightly locked down machine. Or you can run it off a memory stick, which is what I do...
Paddy the Dwarf

The NS5 dev team draw a line in the sand:
cely wrote:20:00 <cely> flailer is pretty sexy, but i'm not letting him sit on me

Return to “General Computer Support”