Looking for pals from other servers (and a thank you)

Talk about Neversummer topics that span the Persistent Worlds of N3.5, NS4, and NS5.
Zysek
Noob

Looking for pals from other servers (and a thank you)

Post by Zysek »

Hi there, folks. I'm still relatively new here. I recieved such a warm welcome, I told my daughters they could log in. We've been having fun since. So far the children have stuck to NS3.5 East. I also have started a character on NS4.

Thank you for your kindness. It is appreciated when someone takes time from their own fun to show the new people around a bit. I feel a sense of direction now. THANK YOU.

Friends I met on "SCA the Dream" suggested I check out the Never Summer servers. I'm very glad I listened. :mrgreen: I haven't seen those friends yet, but I think it's most likely Real Life inteference and they will show up eventually. :arrow: Please PM me when you get a chance.

I started playing on PWs on TTL and played exclusively there for almost three years. People started wandering off and it got boring, so I started visiting other PWs. (And now everyone is wandering back to TTL. Do I have timing or what? :roll: ) If you see me in game, say hi. Making new friends is nice, but sometimes hanging out with old friends is nicer.

I have read the NS wiki and new player information. I was blessed with a very warm welcome to NS 3.5 East. I appreciate the donations, advice, and guided tours.

Thank you,

"Zysek"

Zanna von Griffin on 3.5E
Betsy Griffin Blood on 4

--Ashe--
Looking for group

Re: Looking for pals from other servers (and a thank you)

Post by --Ashe-- »

Welcome to the servers!
Last edited by --Ashe-- on Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Celeste Harenhaal {FoN}, Rayne Quinn {FoN}, Vin {FoN}
Shogun (TSS), Zen (TSS)
Tyrion SyN, Deviant SyN, Rahvin SyN, Venial SyN

cRaZy8or5e
PKer

Post by cRaZy8or5e »

Yep, welcome, hope you get as much enjoyment out of it as me and my brothers have :).
"Nobody Expects the Northern Inquisition!!!!"
-Blystos Re-

DM Sun Tzu
Dungeon Master

Post by DM Sun Tzu »

Ahhh, another victim on East.

Welcome to the server!!
DM Sun Tzu

"to subjugate the enemy's army without doing battle is the highest of excellence."

Fehrles
Pk Bait

Post by Fehrles »

Welcome Zysek. I played "SCA the Dream" for a little while, probably at the suggestion of a couple of the same people ;) Good people there, was fun to chat IC just the same. CEP still griefs me for sum reason :/ even after clean setup so haven't been back in a while.

A few of us let our kids play on East too.
Duke of Phoenix Dragoons >PD<

Return to “Global Neversummer Discussion”