Bag Exploits

This is the forum to discuss events on the North server.
cryodog2_ns3
Forum Moderator

Bag Exploits

Post by cryodog2_ns3 »

There has been a rash of players putting NON DROP items in BAGS on all NS servers. We as a DM team are going to use this and word of mouth on the servers as your warning. We are giving you players until Midnight Friday to get rid of all these items, even if that means putting a bag in the trash can. So to clerify..... It is illegal (exploit) to put non drop items in bags PERIOD. Starting First thing Saturday morning we will be going thru player inventories and looking for these exploits. If you are unsure if an items i NON DROP then just open the bag its in and try to put it in your inventory and if it will not move then it is a NON DROP item. If you are found using this exploit starting Saturday (any time zone) then you will be jailed and if you continue to use the exploit we will take appropriate action. If you have any further questions you may ask any DM that is in game.

Thank you for your time.

NS 3.5 DM

Razarr69_ns3
Looking for group

Post by Razarr69_ns3 »

OK, maybe I'm stupid. How does having a non-drop item in a bag exploit something?

I would assume the purpose of putting a non-drop in a bag would be to drop the thing, thus you would not have it in your inventory soon after you put it in the bag. (I say this since you mentioned checking toon inventories for non-drops in bags, wouldn't the exploited

The few things (quest items & whatnot) I have tried to put in a bag (to get them out of main inventory space), tell me that they can't be put into a bag or something like that if they are non-droppers.

I guess I just don't have my cheater cap on today.

cryodog2_ns3
Forum Moderator

Post by cryodog2_ns3 »

recent updates have fixed this problem. thats why you can no longer do it

NS 3.5 DM

Return to “Neversummer3.5 North”