Players Transferring from Pacific - PLEASE READ

This is the forum to discuss events on the North server.
Dr_Fangorn_ns3
Site Admin

Players Transferring from Pacific - PLEASE READ

Post by Dr_Fangorn_ns3 »

As you may have read on Deputy Dog's post over on the Pacific forum, that server is coming down.

Firstly, we do not have access to the Pacific server vault. Thus any player's toons will not be able to be transferred over to North. There's no way around this at this point, North has been up for a month now and has its own server vault established.

Second, to soften the blow of moving over to North, each moving player will be provided with a level 35 toon and a bag of gear (two types - combat and caster) which has been assembled by the admin team tonight. Ask any of the DMs that may be on for a levelup and a bag of gear. There are no exceptions and no individual perquisities that will be provided outside of the bag of gear. This offer is open to the end of February only.

The gaming environment fostered on North is similar to that of Pacific. The Pacific players should all be familiar with me, I am continuing to DM as well as provide the server op coverage for North, and DM Legends has assumed the lead DM role on North already. There will be a redistribution of DM staff off of Pacific and onto the other servers in the near future.

The admin team started up North as an alternative to Pacific that is completely kept up to date as soon as the updates are available. Pros and I are continuing to tweak all the goodness that we've brought you all over the past four or five months, and I'm continuing with new areas to be brought online over the next few months as we get closer to NWN 2. Come on over and stay a while.
Last edited by Dr_Fangorn on Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yeti_ns3
Newbie Helper

Post by Yeti_ns3 »

Thanks Fangie, you know ya will see me there bro
"What was once rebellion is now clearly just a social sect But are you just upset because your own social clique has left Leave when you want because I know that someday I will too But I wont burn my bridges and be just another jaded fool"

Anonymous_ns3

Post by Anonymous_ns3 »

Thanks for it Fangorn.

I was wondering when can we expect the DM's t be on?

DM White_ns3
Forum Moderator

Post by DM White_ns3 »

DMs are always on

Anonymous_ns3

Post by Anonymous_ns3 »

White, are you Portanas the one from SF?

KaR_ns3
Noob

Post by KaR_ns3 »

Ok then,im going to North 8)
"Set me as a seal upon thine heart, as a seal upon thine arm, for love is strong as death, and jealousy is cruel as the grave"
KaR

cryodog2_ns3
Forum Moderator

Post by cryodog2_ns3 »

the starter gear, xp and money deal is done and over with. sorry

NS 3.5 DM

Return to “Neversummer3.5 North”