World of Warcraft anyone?

This is the forum to discuss events on the North server.
Thrombosis_ns3
Dungeon Master

World of Warcraft anyone?

Post by Thrombosis_ns3 »

Just curious how many NwN players also find time to play World of Warcraft? I tried to play both and it didn't seem to work out for me. WoW is CRACK.

Moonstone Mischief_ns3
Wiki Editor

Post by Moonstone Mischief_ns3 »

I don't but would, but then would be paying for something and wont play it as often.
Guild Master of <LoD>

Yeti_ns3
Newbie Helper

Post by Yeti_ns3 »

i personally disagree with the entire "pay to play" aspect... i just do not see any reason why you need to pay 50 dollars for the game plus 10 a month... if they took off the part of having to buy and only charged monthly it may be different :D
"What was once rebellion is now clearly just a social sect But are you just upset because your own social clique has left Leave when you want because I know that someday I will too But I wont burn my bridges and be just another jaded fool"

DM Celt_ns3
Looking for group

Post by DM Celt_ns3 »

Yuck p2p? Are you crazy? I tried Star Wars Galaxies once, what a rip-off. I had a free month, and played for a week and threw the game in the trash can.

Stupid Lucas Arts or whatever
Sweatin' like a cheap pound of bacon.

TGPO_ns3
Forum Moderator

Post by TGPO_ns3 »

Played WoW for a month or so, then discovered that the only real differance between NWN and WoW is graphics .... and WoW is boringly static.
The Great and Powerful Oz
Do not attribute to Evil what stupidity can adequatly explain

amcamx_ns3
Pk Bait

Post by amcamx_ns3 »

....and you forgot.... YA GOTTA PAY TO PLAY ! :) Which really sucks...

BTW.. I am not a cheap SOB... Just do not agree with double paying for something.

AmcAmx

sch_006_ns3
Wheres the donation box?

Post by sch_006_ns3 »

never tried it and i dont plan to..its a matter of principal.

but if any of you from way back in the day wanna look up some old friends, most of the entire =CI= guild plays WoW...and they are hooked.

*moment of silence*

peace
=CI= Thela Swift --- CARPE IMPERIUM
Punk

*Im an angel! Honest! The horns are just there to keep the halo straight.*

REV JOHNNY LOVEJOY_ns3
Relic Raider

Post by REV JOHNNY LOVEJOY_ns3 »

I doing it now, taking a break from NS West. so far not to bad and I do enjoy the other skills you get to do as far as crafting and such fun so far
But I'm on a server there that some of my freinds are on so it's makes it better than having to learn it all from scratch and knowing someone there can make all the differience turning a bad game into a good game experience. If any of you out there Want to look me up I'm on the silvermoon server alliance faction. Still a low level but can show you around plus I got a group of friends that have lvl 60's and they know where everthing is we use ventrilo to talk to each other beats tells and party talk. Should have tried that with NSN west hmmmm
YES you too can be absolved of all your sins for just $19.95 But wait there's more.........

SickBoy21_ns3
Noob

Post by SickBoy21_ns3 »

I was one of the old school guys to play NS and Legends, Phantasm are my hommies. Miss u 2 btw.

As for WoW, best game ever in IMO. I have been playing it since it came out and all i can say is 8 plus million subcribers world wide cant be wrong. Worth the money I pay to play it every month. I am lucky to play with my gf and friends i made online and in RL. Just way better graphics, content, and it never gets boring. Now With teh new expansion and races, it rocks more.

I loved NS but WOW owns it by a ton.

Peace, OG Dirty Sanchez, Los

Level 65 NIght Elf Hunter - Brutaljuice, Frostwolf pvp server.

REV JOHNNY LOVEJOY_ns3
Relic Raider

Post by REV JOHNNY LOVEJOY_ns3 »

I'm now a lvl 64 warrior on the silvermoon server of WoW. Awsome freakin game. Plenty of things to do and the loot is always different plus with the new expansion so many new area's to explore. they have many diff events going. The luner feastival is on now. We did a 25 man raid on a lvl 73 elite,Omen the 2 headed puppy. Omen hit for over 1500hp a shot (kinda like g1 on crack meth and many other drugs) we had lvl 30 thru 70 fighting this thing and still took about 7 mins to drop and many deaths of fellow players lol was great. Imo Wow rocks I just can't stop playing it I hope to not end up looking like Cartman :) I've also got screenshots of a 40 man lvl 60 raid group getting totally wiped by a ?? Dragon in Duskwood . I was the camera man and after the dragon wiped them he felt it nessary to take out some more aggression on my sorry butt lol
YES you too can be absolved of all your sins for just $19.95 But wait there's more.........

DrakhanValane_ns3
Arrogant Snob

Post by DrakhanValane_ns3 »

38 Tauren Druid/27 Blood Elf Warlock on Magtheridon. I'm also making new characters on the Ally side on Mannoroth. I like Druids.
"Some people might say love merely has a learning disorder, but no. Love is just stupid. After all, millions of angst-ridden teen poems can't possibly be wrong." -- R.K.Milholland

All Hail the Mighty Pettsson!

"So cheap and juicy!"

Return to “Neversummer3.5 North”