fang

This is the forum to discuss events on the North server.
DM PHANTASM_ns3
Forum Moderator

fang

Post by DM PHANTASM_ns3 »

i would like to thank fang for ALL his hard work on the mod and running the north server. It is very much appreciated for the time and effort you put in behind the scenes that no on really sees. i just want to thank you publically! you have done a outstanding job on all you have touched in the mod. And also thanks goes out to Dm Pros for all he does for us. THANK YOU! :D :D :D
Scar tissue is stronger than regular tissue. Realize the strength, move on.

“Don't do anything by half. If you love someone, love them with all your soul. When you go to work, work your @@@ off. When you hate someone, hate them until it hurts.”

Brianagfn_ns3
Pk Bait

Post by Brianagfn_ns3 »

Too right :) And on a side note, these crashes aren't really Fang's fault, or his computers. Most of the time they're global disconnects, which bite the big one but there isn't anything anyone can do. :(

Yeti_ns3
Newbie Helper

Post by Yeti_ns3 »

Yeti Hearts Fang And Pros!!!

Thanks guys!
"What was once rebellion is now clearly just a social sect But are you just upset because your own social clique has left Leave when you want because I know that someday I will too But I wont burn my bridges and be just another jaded fool"

Neversummerplayer_ns3
Noob

Post by Neversummerplayer_ns3 »

yeah great job all dm team on north server hell on all ns servers for that matter thx

xanderman_AZ_ns3
Pk Bait

Post by xanderman_AZ_ns3 »

thank you for all the hard work on the server. you have done a great job. Still beats Pac

hiro_ns3
Wheres the donation box?

Post by hiro_ns3 »

and working on a NWN2 neversummer project!

here's a cheer for TGPO and all the development team.

Hint to Bioware: I will buy nwn2 when ns5 is out. :roll: :roll: :P

hiro

aka

bun bun and -D- Mented Dorf
The difference between you and I, sir, is that when the evidence changes, so does my opinion.

Return to “Neversummer3.5 North”