East Server

This is the forum to discuss events on the East server.
DM Sun Tzu
Dungeon Master

Re: East Server

Post by DM Sun Tzu »

I haven't heard a word from the sys admin yet.

Still working on it.
DM Sun Tzu

"to subjugate the enemy's army without doing battle is the highest of excellence."

prinzi
Noob

Post by prinzi »

a oke thx for ya reaction sun, but im still not happy when i see ns is still ofline :(

burrahobbit
Champion of Aetheria

Post by burrahobbit »

Come to 4, we are online 8)
Amoenotep wrote:aaahahahah..burra is dumb! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rainswept wrote:Oh my. I need to go add a little something to my sig, pardon me.

Furin
Noob

Post by Furin »

4 =/= 3.5. :(

Kage
Noob

Post by Kage »

In the meantime if anyone still has diablo 2 reinstall it and come play with me on us east ;)

nolanski
Noob

Post by nolanski »

We started seeing another game on the side. We've been dabbling around with Allods. NS4 didn't do it for us. Look for Cutterjohn or Amontep if any of you try it out. Meanwhile we'll keep an eye out for NS3.5's return. :P
There is only a limited amount of damage dull or stupid people can do. To create a truly monumental disaster, you need people with high IQs.

toddrod
Noob

Post by toddrod »

xpopx turned me on to Legends of Chance (LoC) cool server lots of subraces and crazy builds that you can lvl to like lvl 100 or something like that . . . God lvls they are called . . you can dual wield Greatswords or wield a scythe 1 handed with a shield. pretty cool. It's in Action.

Pop
Noob

Post by Pop »

some of those subraces have large xp penalties though like 6 : 1 if i remember. depends on how large a creature you make. or how exotic he is. also there are chapter toons, ( has to be changed to chapter before lvl 20) chapter = lvl to 60 or 80; ill have to look it up . They also require cep 2.1 .

Cep 2.1 or any of them for that matter when installing can misdirect a file called cep21_vl.tlk to your ( hak ) folder if that happens, one can manually move that file to the ( tlk ) folder . Therby allowing cep servers to load for you. :wink:

Npc DMs for those who like to change names , reroll lvls, add wings, universal banking system, butlers , some of the little things they have in place.

take a look, take a breath, take a chance.

http://www.legendsofchance.net/newsite/index.php

prinzi
Noob

Post by prinzi »

Anyone could tell me wye ns is still out? :shock:

Kage
Noob

Post by Kage »

It's back IP adress has changed though. I don't know it right off hand.

Billiard
Newbie Helper

Post by Billiard »

East seems to be down at the moment . . .

Blood_Shaman
Noob

Post by Blood_Shaman »

What is the status of NS East? Is it down for two days now, or am I just blind and cannot found it?

10sec86
Noob

Post by 10sec86 »

Seems to be down right now - went down sometime this morning before noon.

Dr_Fangorn
Developer

Post by Dr_Fangorn »

I received a few emails from Pros yesterday. The East server suffered an irreparable hard drive failure - he is in the process of rebuilding the server hard drive. I do NOT know whether the server vault is recoverable or not. We will keep you apprised.

The East server has been running nonstop for many years on the same hardware. Please be patient while Pros gets the pieces of East back together again.
----------
DM Fang
Co-Lead, NS 5
Developer, NS 3.5
Server Op, NS 3.5 North

10sec86
Noob

Post by 10sec86 »

Dr_Fangorn wrote:I received a few emails from Pros yesterday. The East server suffered an irreparable hard drive failure - he is in the process of rebuilding the server hard drive. I do NOT know whether the server vault is recoverable or not. We will keep you apprised.

The East server has been running nonstop for many years on the same hardware. Please be patient while Pros gets the pieces of East back together again.
Thanks for the update - sucks to hear about the possible server vault loss but it is what it is.....long as the world is coming back :)

Return to “Neversummer3.5 East”