a prb of installation

This is the forum to discuss events on the East server.
bratak_ns3
Noob

a prb of installation

Post by bratak_ns3 »

hi all.... my name is thomas and i get a prb of installation, i hope you can help me.

well.. i played on ns servers during many years but 4 month ago i got a prb of computer. waiting reparation i found few days ago an old PC ( 700Mhz, 128) and i begun to install nwn and extentions. then, i did the update. but now, when i try to connect on game spy, when i want to get the screen all servers, it says that there is a probleme with gamespy and i have to try again.
actually, i get only the sreen for friends connection, and the screen for my historics servers.

i know my english is poor but i need explications if you get one .

please please

thomas:

Bratak
Aline

bratak_ns3
Noob

Post by bratak_ns3 »

actually after a verification it says : " error gamespy : interruption - try again"

then i have the choice to try again or to abandon ... but same thing always and always

DrakhanValane_ns3
Arrogant Snob

Post by DrakhanValane_ns3 »

Try asking the folks over at the NWN Tech Support Forum: http://nwn.bioware.com/forums/viewforum.html?forum=49
"Some people might say love merely has a learning disorder, but no. Love is just stupid. After all, millions of angst-ridden teen poems can't possibly be wrong." -- R.K.Milholland

All Hail the Mighty Pettsson!

"So cheap and juicy!"

DM Iris_ns3
Relic Raider

Post by DM Iris_ns3 »

Sometimes Gamespy is offline and gives this error, or your PC cant connect to Gamespy, causing it to give this error as well.
Try cancelling when the screen prompt shows.. it should take you to the next screen and you should be able to find the List of Servers.
This is not an installation issue, is a connecting to the game online issue.

Hastings_ns3
Pk Bait

Post by Hastings_ns3 »

firewall blocking gamespy?
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow. Especially if it's trying for the $#%% bulletproof gaunts"

bratak_ns3
Noob

Post by bratak_ns3 »

thanks all for your answers ;) it s nice to see that there is, like always, a lot of help from players.

i think i found the problem lol, i get a PC 700 Mhz , 128 Mo with a modem 56k which given't really 56k lol . i must be actually at 32k . i think i a time out problem cause i lag a lot .

thanks again for all ... i think i m going to delete windws xp to put 98 lol

have fun all and don't forget peace and happiness on the server.
bybye

Return to “Neversummer3.5 East”