(MT)

This is the forum to discuss events on the East server.
DM ex Machina_ns3
Forum Moderator

(MT)

Post by DM ex Machina_ns3 »

OK, I'm stealing Legends' idea from Pac and leading a group from scratch. To hang out and learn the mod from 0-40. Basic rules:

1) make a lvl 1 toon tagged (MT). like Bruiser (MT) or Wilma the Engine of Death (MT). the (MT) means Meaningless Tag. it's not a guild, just a group.

2) no handouts, no donation box gear, no help from non (MT) toons. it's about starting from scratch and learning the mod.

3) leveling on your own is fine, if there's no (MT) toons on. just don't accept help or gear from non (MT) toons. if you cheat, you're just cheaping yourself out of the experience and the resulting knowledge.
I taste of this server!

It has been remembered please that it has people for backwards of the dolls, and do not like to lose articles so that they had worked.

cuzz deep very deep inside we still have that "little noob"

DM ex Machina_ns3
Forum Moderator

5 of us started. 3 of us made it all the way through sewer and essence gear. we now officially pwn. a certain hobbit better be looking over his shoulder, cause we've got an appointment.

more welcome to join at any time.
I taste of this server!

It has been remembered please that it has people for backwards of the dolls, and do not like to lose articles so that they had worked.

Hex-kalibur_ns3
Looking for group

Post by Hex-kalibur_ns3 »

sounds fuuny i think i will make one to =) if u don't mind :P

Razarr69_ns3
Looking for group

Post by Razarr69_ns3 »

I would like to join in as well. I've been on NS for a coupla years now and I don't know nearly enough about the mod. I do know where to go to get some gear to start with though. I'll see if I can get on tonight. Of course, I'm sure I'll be the only (MT) on when I finally do get online sice it is usually late (12am-3am)

Hex-kalibur_ns3
Looking for group

yep i been in ns servers a long time almost 5 years i think

DM ex Machina_ns3
Forum Moderator

sounds good.

It's not a guild, so anyone can join. Just make a tagged toon. The tags are just there so we can identify the other people doing the same thing we are.
I taste of this server!

Jalard_ns3
Noob

Post by Jalard_ns3 »

To be true to your self and pure of heart...resist the temptation of picking the fruit from the Donation Tree. There is much to be shared amongst our band of travelers in the experience. The land will spill forth it's bounty upon us all.
Yashi Nakimoura
Helga Hurgemik
Kalika Ly Tharamore
Violet Shadowthorn
Gretcheon Hackenslashon
Gretcheon Nightengale III
Druzzilla DeVeille

At the end of the day...your still alive...everything else is all just part of the adventure.

DM ex Machina_ns3
Forum Moderator

I was sort of imagining a hoard of gearless lowbies swarming over G1 and getting pwned en masse with one hellball. At the moment, we're two gearless lowbies hanging out with some hobbits and a couple MIA folks. Make (MT) toons. It's not too late to catch up. We're only level 10 at the most. We can help.
I taste of this server!

Razarr69_ns3
Looking for group

Post by Razarr69_ns3 »

Hey...I'm not gearless, I think I have good stuff. Once you can finally beat those damned Highland Minotaurs once, you've pretty much got it made. I have my (MT) toon going well now (least I think she's doing well). I'll clear out Sunken when I get on tonight, I only wish there were more (MT)'s around to group up with. So far, my group has only been 2 people. First night, I managed to get 4 levels and the essence gear and sewer boots. Then last night I grabbed the minotaur stuff, and quickly started rising up in levels as I went and ruled The Isle of Dreams (lvl 6 on arrival (lvl 9 now). I love the low levels.
Going without handouts is great as well! It's amazing how hard previously taken for granted encounters can be. The minotaurs are tough to beat that first time! You hit the Chief for like 5-8 pts a non-crit pop and he wails on you for 28+ with each swing! Game over if he crit's you :x Thank the Gods he doesn't regen or we never would have taken him out. As it was, he killed (CN) Dich Swift (MT) and me, Aleena (MT), a few times before we finally downed the fool! Mino Hide is great starter armor, I think. And the Minotaur Demise, well...its so good you might as well be cheating. Its even decent as a melee weapon (at least compared to my Essence Hammer I was swinging)
Anyway, what time do most other (MT)'s get on? I'd really like to get in a larger group, but if I keep going as I am, I'll end up solo'ing so much that my levels might outstrip others and then I'll just have to :cry:
Actually, it doesn't really matter when other (MT)'s get on, my timeframe for playing is rather set in stone. So...you other people will just have to adjust to ME! :twisted:
I plan on cleaning out the Hobbits of Perrin Hills next so I can get my amulet, belt, cloak, and boots. Maybe the gloves too. Those hobbits just can't take a few mosquito bites! But then again, most things can't. So, see you guys and gals online tonight!

Jalard_ns3
Noob

Post by Jalard_ns3 »

I get on about 5-6pm Central time and play till 10pm or so weekdays, later on weekends. I'll look for MT tonight. I'm up to lvl 10 now too.
Yashi Nakimoura
Helga Hurgemik
Kalika Ly Tharamore
Violet Shadowthorn
Gretcheon Hackenslashon
Gretcheon Nightengale III
Druzzilla DeVeille

At the end of the day...your still alive...everything else is all just part of the adventure.

DM ex Machina_ns3
Forum Moderator

i've been on and off, resolving some personal issues and i'll be on more
I taste of this server!

wise2727_ns3
Looking for group

Post by wise2727_ns3 »

I started my (mt) toon last night. My toon name is (CN) Dich Swift (mt), and i'm on almost every nightfrom 2am-7am est. Should be on a bit earlier tonight though :)

p.s. its also interesting to be the only toon i've ever seen with 2 tags at once :)

Hex-kalibur_ns3
Looking for group

i didn't make mine yet cuzz i have some problems with my druid... cant raise more ac dunno why :S
*Google is our Friend !!!

ApacheLQ_ns3
Noob

Post by ApacheLQ_ns3 »

I've made mine, but it's a wizard, damn hard to start off. 3hp not good with 9AC!!! lol
Quote Of The Year:

DM Xero wrote:
Dragonshape's also got a nifty "On Shift: Make Fang Cry" effect that's quite nice. :lol:

DM ex Machina_ns3
Forum Moderator

ah, but when everyone's flailing away with their lowbie weapons, your spells will deal the same damage the usually do, no matter your gear
I taste of this server!

Return to “Neversummer3.5 East”