did EVERYONE migrate from pacific to east???

This is the forum to discuss events on the East server.
Anonymous_ns3

did EVERYONE migrate from pacific to east???

Post by Anonymous_ns3 »

Seriously, a few days ago, I could always get on East with my friend (been playing there for about two months off and on), suddenly, East is always full, while midwest and west are half full or less. What's up with that? Did EVERYONE migrate from Pacific to East??? If you're going to make a new character anyway, don't pick the server with the most people on it to make a new character ..... that's why there are 4 of them. Spread it out a bit.

DM White_ns3
Forum Moderator

Post by DM White_ns3 »

lol it happens

Drahno_ns3
Noob

Post by Drahno_ns3 »

What can us Pac's say, east is our 2nd favorite.

And i've noticed East is lower on the people that help people with stuff like res's or starter gear. Us Pac's are hopin we can rub it off onto you Easts. :D
Drahno

The speed of light is 299,792,458 meters a second, so, whats the speed of dark?

jwiwchar_ns3
Newbie Helper

Post by jwiwchar_ns3 »

Us Pac's are hopin we can rub it off onto you Easts.

Ugh, I sure hope not. There's only so many shouts for gear I can handle before I go crazy. :shock:
"we sit in a limbo where the decent man has a variety of things to vote against, but nothing to vote for"
- Hunter S. Thompson

DM PHANTASM_ns3
Forum Moderator

Post by DM PHANTASM_ns3 »

Dear guest,

Some pacians have friends also on east. There are some people who play all 4 servers. And midwest server is not for everyone it is pvp and no donation box you have to earn your stripes there. :D So take care
Scar tissue is stronger than regular tissue. Realize the strength, move on.

“Don't do anything by half. If you love someone, love them with all your soul. When you go to work, work your @@@ off. When you hate someone, hate them until it hurts.”

jabae_ns3
Looking for group

Post by jabae_ns3 »

I'm not sure what the complaining is all about. When east goes down are you going to stay off the other servers? Alot of people go through withdrawls if they can't play I know I do. I welcome any guests to West :)
~ Jabae ~
Co-Founder
Bloody Axes of Neversummer

tbarre_ns3
Noob

Post by tbarre_ns3 »

It sucks when your home server goes down,,I feel for the ppl from PAC. For me it was all good, got to meet some good ppl from PAC, cheers to you all that I have met and partied with. On the flip side the wait to get in sucks but gives me time for RL issues :) and hard to xfer (like I need to xfer more stuff) So welcome and enjoy
My 2 cents

TJ

Anonymous_ns3

Post by Anonymous_ns3 »

well usually people likes to play there where is people on.. you know its kinda boring to play alone

jabae_ns3
Looking for group

Post by jabae_ns3 »

It's even more boring to play on a big full server where everyone ignores you. *shrug*
~ Jabae ~
Co-Founder
Bloody Axes of Neversummer

JanaLee_ns3
Noob

Post by JanaLee_ns3 »

Why the whining? If it were the other way around I would gladly welcome you all to pac...we are having a tough time..and I happen to be friends with a few who moved to east with me...i like ur dm's what can i say...sorry :P...

Anonymous_ns3

Post by Anonymous_ns3 »

Would it be worth upping the server limit to 40 like the other servers? Although there have been times where I've seen it 37/34 logged in and I've still got on.

Apache. (Grumm)

DM ex Machina_ns3
Forum Moderator

Post by DM ex Machina_ns3 »

it gets super laggy as it is with the current limit.

cryodog2_ns3
Forum Moderator

Post by cryodog2_ns3 »

well pacific is back up so you dont have to worry about it.

NS 3.5 DM

DM ex Machina_ns3
Forum Moderator

Post by DM ex Machina_ns3 »

didn't mean it that way, Legs. ya'll were kind enough to take us in when East was down this summer. just saying that increasing the limit to 40 would create mega-lag.

TGPO_ns3
Forum Moderator

Post by TGPO_ns3 »

Guest, as for seeing 37/34 logged on, that means that there are a whole bunch of DMs logged in. DMs as of a recent bioware patch no longer count against the total number of players that can be on the server at once.

During DM training cycles, events, DM meetings, or a multitude of other reasons you'll see this happen.
The Great and Powerful Oz
Do not attribute to Evil what stupidity can adequatly explain

Return to “Neversummer3.5 East”