questions regarding recent changes

This is the forum to discuss events on the East server.
wise2727_ns3
Looking for group

questions regarding recent changes

Post by wise2727_ns3 »

I have talked with many players, and there is a widespread agreement that the enemies got a MAJOR increase in power. We are now needing 1 or 2 extra party members for: g1, Phoenix's, and vertually all ns gear. However we have all checked the forums and noticed that these changes were not listed in the tweaks and mods for october. So the question is: have they been buffed, or have we just been having atrocious rolls?

The other i have is: Is the Dojo coming back?

p.s. Wootsies to all the dm's (especially our favorite).

thank you, Dich Swift

Anonymous_ns3

Post by Anonymous_ns3 »

please ignore the dojo question

Pros_ns3
Site Admin

Post by Pros_ns3 »

What increase? I haven't added anything lately but there is a spell resistance that gets set on most critters that is different every time. On spawn the critters have a random sr determined and sometimes that makes their sr tougher or easier giving a slightly different experience each time you face a critter. That script has been in for many months. Other than that I'm not sure what else would be giving the impression that power was boosted.

Kell Of Neversummer_ns3
Wiki Editor

Post by Kell Of Neversummer_ns3 »

We haven't had any noticable problem. We take G1 out regularly with just 2 toons.

Your servant,
Your servant,
Kell, Retired Senior Councilor of †GoN†

"We have met the enemy and he is us"

wise2727_ns3
Looking for group

Post by wise2727_ns3 »

thank you for the input guys

Yeti_ns3
Newbie Helper

Post by Yeti_ns3 »

there was somethign said before the forums were hacked... by me! :)
"What was once rebellion is now clearly just a social sect But are you just upset because your own social clique has left Leave when you want because I know that someday I will too But I wont burn my bridges and be just another jaded fool"

Return to “Neversummer3.5 East”