Group XP

This is the forum to discuss events on the East server.
TheCozof91
Noob

Group XP

Post by TheCozof91 »

I know there isn't as much manpower and attention available to spend on 3.5, but is there any way we could get the NS 4 party xp system (where it doesn't split the xp between the people) on here? I remember that running around with my dad and sister (even though we killed faster) severely reduced our lvling efficiency to a sometimes frustrating degree :P Just a suggestion. I still love the server and it will not affect my continued playing, but it would really make my day if this could be done :)
The Coz can be anyone, anywhere, or anything. It can be nonexistant yet at the same time be the center of existance as we know it.

TheCozof91
Noob

Re: Group XP

Post by TheCozof91 »

O.o never got answered. Can I bump this? :P
The Coz can be anyone, anywhere, or anything. It can be nonexistant yet at the same time be the center of existance as we know it.

Lokey
-2 Penalty in Daylight

Re: Group XP

Post by Lokey »

There's some technical hurdles. There isn't one AI death script, there's several, which isn't too big a deal. There's some design assumptions we can make in ns4 we can't make in 3, i.e. your summon doesn't summon things that summons things there. Some faction checks will hurt, ns3 isn't designed to make that feasible without lag.

I'm not entirely convinced it's a problem early/mid-game either. If the party isn't equipped in late game items, you should kill much faster than alone as opposed to there's only so many things you can one hit kill per round?
Tep wrote:I login and there's a dwarf to kill. You can't ask for much more than that.

Alkapwn wrote:NC has the most amazing melee build there is. Its a friggin unstopable juggernaut of pain.

Return to “Neversummer3.5 East”