Path to the Unseens

This is the forum to discuss events on the East server.
Arawindor
Noob

Path to the Unseens

Post by Arawindor »

I played NS in the past and been back after many years. I always loved the heavy magic behaviour of this nwn persistent world and the "extreme" builds it allows to play.

Since NS4, I know there're few people that still stick to play NS 3.5; however in my opinion those modules are just two different PW and I wouldn't say one is better the other one. That's why I hope NS3.5 will still get upgrades time by time, perhaps not as much as NS4.

OK now I'd to suggest an add-on which could sounds a bit weird...an area I would call "Path to the unseens". Basically:

1. it is a set of straighford linked areas with increasing CR and challenges, in a way that at one point a single player or even a whole party wont be able to progress anymore. I mean, a path where one can start soloing and at one point even the largest and heavy geared party will suffer death... that's why it's called "Path to the unseens" xD

2. along the way it will meet mini bosses that drop unique consumables, like potions of energy immunities, improved invisibility, bless and aid high lvl potions, boost up AB, AC, etc.

3. the final boss will drop a god like piece of gear which basically no one would ever get because no one would ever meet him; but this is the core of the idea...you throw in game legends, something everyone speak of but no one has ever been able to get to

I know it sounds weird but if there would be something very "unreacheable" I beat all the players would come and try it to check if it's that impossible. Moreover, the consumables would help to challenge the server without throwing in balancing issues.

Well, I know a suggest for more content is less then nothing compared to the work needed to have it done....but sadly this is just all I can do, so please don't blame me;)

Amoenotep
Lord DM Supreme

Re: Path to the Unseens

Post by Amoenotep »

i know a party of 3 that could do it in a few days :)
Mask, Lord of the Shadows
Gruumsh, One-Eye
amoenotep@hotmail.com
----------------------------------

Arawindor
Noob

Re: Path to the Unseens

Post by Arawindor »

please forget this post and have a look at 3.5 Help and support for some spell issues...seems no one read there;(

thanks

Return to “Neversummer3.5 East”