Thank You

This is the forum to discuss events on the East server.
DM Solon
Noob

Thank You

Post by DM Solon »

I wanted to take a moment to thank all of you as players, devs, and dms. The way the entire community has pulled together in the last week is impressive to me. When no one has extra gold to spare, the donation box is staying stocked. Even some of the expensive high quality items are being left alone for others that need it. When everyone has something they need to do for their toon, they are still taking time to help each other, even people they don't know. The devs and tech people recovered the server from total failure to fully functional in an impressive time frame, especially when you consider that they aren't being paid to do it AND have real life, full time jobs. We have new and improved areas that makes the server better now than it was 2 weeks ago. When my friends ask me why I dont play WoW, this is what I explain to them. Community. Thank You.

Billiard
Newbie Helper

Re: Thank You

Post by Billiard »

I think it has been a lot of fun coming back and starting over. You really get a chance to look at the mod with a new set of eyes again!

Fehrles
Pk Bait

Re: Thank You

Post by Fehrles »

and chances to die when you run into a changed area thinking " ha I used to take these guys easy with this gear" ;)
Duke of Phoenix Dragoons >PD<

Return to “Neversummer3.5 East”