Old Timers Come Back !

This is the forum to discuss events on the East server.
Caldar Rhysk
Noob

Re: Old Timers Come Back !

Post by Caldar Rhysk »

Thanks a bunch :)

Loonix
Noob

Post by Loonix »

Hello folks!

I am an old timer that just came back today. I wasn't a huge poster on the forums but my old name was Velnock. That account is locked and linked to my old email address. I wouldn't mind having that back, but what would be amazing is if I could find my old toons some how. I'm almost sure there have been multiple server wipes on East since I last played, but it is worth asking right? I am pretty sure my old account name was Velnock as well if that might help some how.

Thanks!

Loonix
Noob

Post by Loonix »

Nevermind on the toons, I see there was a vault wipe back in 2010. That's probably better anyway. I need to learn the game again anyway. :P

VagaStorm
Developer

Post by VagaStorm »

If you where registered on the old ns3 forum, your user should still be there with _ns3 atatched to it, so Velnock should have the username Velnock_ns3 :)
Best Regards
VagaStorm

Why would I want to count 12 hours twice? I’m perfectly capable of counting to 24, and while we’re at it, can someone go shoot named time zones. GMT+x is all we need!

Amoenotep wrote:if you die to harper that just means your build sucks.

Loonix
Noob

Post by Loonix »

I actually was able to log onto the account but I can't do anything with it. Not sure why, but it's cool I'll stick with this

Brother Rathgar
Noob

Post by Brother Rathgar »

Well, I definitely qualify as an Oldie lol.

While I did briefly play a couple of years ago as a character named Clarity Divine (any chance of recovery?) life quickly dragged me out of gaming near entirely for a while.

My old name was Brother Rathgar (BoC), and I became the leader of that guild from the Fall of 2002 until July 2003. We have a banner in the Hall of Guilds it was nice to see, but it merely says BoC, likely because we were just a vague memory at that point and the DM's no longer remembered what BoC stood for lol. It was Brotherhood of Catastrophe, a name which typing it now more that 10 years later seems a bit on the silly side, but back then, it being my first non-single-player game (does mini-MMO describe it?) I thought it was the coolest thing ever.

Deputy Dog I think it was, was our undisputed and firm ruler at the time, enforcing anti-pick-pocketing rules, anti-PK rules, and the no swearing in /s rule. The White Cloaks helped with this, and for some discretion I vaguely recall a NS:Jail instance.

Anyways, nice to see NS still around all these years later, I'm back and playing again as account name Brother Rathgar with characters Forest Creeper, and Nappy Dread currently, and look forward to seeing people in game.

DM Sun Tzu
Dungeon Master

Post by DM Sun Tzu »

DD is still our leader.

Welcome back, I'm sure you'll see me in game sometime :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
DM Sun Tzu

"to subjugate the enemy's army without doing battle is the highest of excellence."

Nyeleni
Relic Raider

Post by Nyeleni »

Brother Rathgar wrote:Well, I definitely qualify as an Oldie lol.

While I did briefly play a couple of years ago as a character named Clarity Divine (any chance of recovery?) life quickly dragged me out of gaming near entirely for a while.

My old name was Brother Rathgar (BoC), and I became the leader of that guild from the Fall of 2002 until July 2003. We have a banner in the Hall of Guilds it was nice to see, but it merely says BoC, likely because we were just a vague memory at that point and the DM's no longer remembered what BoC stood for lol. It was Brotherhood of Catastrophe, a name which typing it now more that 10 years later seems a bit on the silly side, but back then, it being my first non-single-player game (does mini-MMO describe it?) I thought it was the coolest thing ever.

Deputy Dog I think it was, was our undisputed and firm ruler at the time, enforcing anti-pick-pocketing rules, anti-PK rules, and the no swearing in /s rule. The White Cloaks helped with this, and for some discretion I vaguely recall a NS:Jail instance.

Anyways, nice to see NS still around all these years later, I'm back and playing again as account name Brother Rathgar with characters Forest Creeper, and Nappy Dread currently, and look forward to seeing people in game.
Hey I was in BoC too. But much later than you. although I started playing on NS2-3 around 2001-02. I joined the guild around 2006? I even experienced the transition of BoC to NS4 before it got dissolved and disappeared.
I only remember one other member: Remy, who went to work for Obsidian later and we had one member who ascended to DM-dom as a dwarven god on NS4: DM Clangeddin I think :).
Can't say I can welcome you back though, as I am online only every few months now. But still lurking around here.
Aiya Mielikki! CELEB ALCONTARI CUYO ANANN!

For the Glory of Torm! Clericus Liberatus Anno Dominis - Gloria Triadis!

Brother Rathgar
Noob

Post by Brother Rathgar »

Hi Nyeleni. Clangedin was a longtime member apparently, as that's one I remember well. Him, Kelir, Grag Nawdor, Anyndel, Cain, Talos, Ooli, and I guess that that's about it for my memory, not bad for 10 years I suppose lol. I never made it to NS4 but I guess it had a good run in its own right huh?

DM Sun Tzu
Dungeon Master

Post by DM Sun Tzu »

NS4 is still going strong - good PVP there.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
DM Sun Tzu

"to subjugate the enemy's army without doing battle is the highest of excellence."

TheEdge
Dungeon Master

Post by TheEdge »

Killing the lil ones is fun!! :twisted: :twisted:
Gorm-Fire Eyes

DM Sun Tzu
Dungeon Master

Post by DM Sun Tzu »

I've noticed - I get killed often enough!!!!!

:lol: :P :lol: :P :lol:
DM Sun Tzu

Throst54
Addict

Post by Throst54 »

Anyone still kicking around?
Type post, tab tab enter, wait 4page 2 load, shift+tab tab enter, REPEAT!!!

Ajantis.
Spamalot

Post by Ajantis. »

YUB !
Temet Nosce

We follow the righteous path, the path of Helm.

kviper
Noob

Post by kviper »

I think it might be time for me to come back as well
kviper(^)RS(^)
WIZ(^)RS(^)

Return to “Neversummer3.5 East”