Old DM would like to return to service...

This is the forum to discuss events on the East server.
DM Belisarius
Pk Bait

Old DM would like to return to service...

Post by DM Belisarius »

Hello all!
I do not know if any of you remember me although I am sure that DM Sun Tzu will. I was formerly DM Belisarius on Neversummer 3.5 East. Due to computer issues, job status and personal life issues as well I was unable to continue playing...however since I have relocated and re-joined my old friends I am now in a MUCH better place in life and would very much like to re-join the team on East...if it's at all possible. I am currently available evenings from five p.m. on into the wee hours but can also pop on unexpectedly for indiscriminate amounts of time during the day as well-basically my hours are quite flexible now...Please consider this request from an old friend.

Much thanks for your time...

Belisarius.

P.S. I also know that old DM Solon is available as well and eager for consideration...He has his real-life stuation straightened out now as well.
DM Belisarius.

"For if I am wounded I shall say to my assailant 'If I live, I will kill you... If I die, you are forgiven'. Such is the rule of honour."

DM Fortune
Dungeon Master

Re: Old DM would like to return to service...

Post by DM Fortune »

Good to hear from you and nice to know you are doing well again, Sir. May you reign majestically in the NS skies again.

Pop
Noob

Post by Pop »

Hello DM Belisarius : its good to hear from you again sir. I am in a similar situation currently. I will be back soon myself. I just got on acomputer for the first time in a few months. I look forward to seeing all the bodies left behind in your radiance. :evil: I sincerely hope someone is left at ns 3.5 after all this time. :mrgreen: see you soon.
Pop

DM Sun Tzu
Dungeon Master

Post by DM Sun Tzu »

I am still here killing toons
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
DM Sun Tzu

"to subjugate the enemy's army without doing battle is the highest of excellence."

DM PHANTASM
Wheres the donation box?

Post by DM PHANTASM »

im around watching bodies hit the ground :mrgreen: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
I know that this will make people angry, but you know what? I somehow feel comfortable with having people angry with me.

Return to “Neversummer3.5 East”