Additions to east

This is the forum to discuss events on the East server.
ZigZag
Noob

Additions to east

Post by ZigZag »

since i started playing east about 4 or 5 years ago, ive pretty much done evryhting there is to do. im wondering if there will ever been new additions to the server, namely new runs, new quests, and maybe some new large-area cities. ive also noticed that nothing seems to be going in the old trade route places that have been marked for future zones, and thats been like a year or so since i first saw em.

DM Sun Tzu
Dungeon Master

Re: Additions to east

Post by DM Sun Tzu »

LOL, where have you been hiding the last two weeks?
DM Sun Tzu

"to subjugate the enemy's army without doing battle is the highest of excellence."

Dr_Fangorn
Developer

Post by Dr_Fangorn »

Zig Zag, you're joking, right?

The mod got a huge makeover when NS 3 turned into NS 3.5, and then I put the mod through a huge area-by-area makeover over the span of a year from September 2005 onwards! Granted, there have been few changes made in the past year, but the mod has been incredibly stable for a 6+ year old mod...

The remaining admin have been having some discussions with some final changes and enhancements to the mod now that I have shut North down. We will keep you posted.
----------
DM Fang
Co-Lead, NS 5
Developer, NS 3.5
Server Op, NS 3.5 North

Fehrles
Pk Bait

Post by Fehrles »

No Offense ZigZag but sounds like you need to break free of the beaten path, if you haven't already. tried getting to Falme lately? don't get lost ;). Revisit the undersea city areas and leave town, look around. (Make sure u have that handy Helm first of course.) Try taking a hard right, if i recall, underwater when that boat sinks.

Just a couple ideas there. :D
Duke of Phoenix Dragoons >PD<

dave blythscum
Noob

Post by dave blythscum »

Final changes you say? looking forward to them with interest, the last lot of updates were yery entertaining and i spent a lot of time discovering all the changes:) loved the new undersea areas.
I am not a NOOB i am a free man............

ZigZag
Noob

Post by ZigZag »

note, i only just found this pos ti started awhile ago, so thats why im replying so late.

i was refering to more deficult areas for lv 30+ toons, other than xifu and the endless amount of ns gear runs. more "just for fun" runs, if you will, would be nice. btw, annorax plains isn't that good for higher lvl toons such as 20+, ecspecially for spellcasters, since i seem to get silenced by being underwater alot.

ZigZag

Return to “Neversummer3.5 East”