BUILDS: Dragon Kin (Wiz/Drd/Mnk)

This is the forum to discuss events on the East server.
Yeti_ns3
Newbie Helper

Post by Yeti_ns3 »

i tried this out in the campaign, and it is actually really good there :D
"What was once rebellion is now clearly just a social sect But are you just upset because your own social clique has left Leave when you want because I know that someday I will too But I wont burn my bridges and be just another jaded fool"

~CN~ETH0S_ns3
Pk Bait

Shifter Build

Post by ~CN~ETH0S_ns3 »

Wow, I havn't seen the golem shifter in a long time. Seems like there used to be a bunch of them.

I remember one person in particular, Mordred had a golem shifty, if he is on again you may ask him. Login- final_clan_Alezian I believe.

I think Master Chief may have a golem as well, but i cannot remember back that far.

But, I don't think the golem shifters are as good as the dragon forms that are out there right now, and alot has changed in NS since they were among us. The addition of TWI, SF, Undermountain, and some of the amped up fun-stuff G1 has now.

I hope this helps. ;)

Fargo_Blake_ns3
Pk Bait

Post by Fargo_Blake_ns3 »

I know I'm late in replying to this , but I'll give it a try :D
A Soldiers of †VoN†
My Toon's on NS E
Father Fargo "Blake" †VoN†
Hephaestus †VoN†
Cronus "Blake" †VoN†

ApacheLQ_ns3
Noob

Re: Shifter Build

Post by ApacheLQ_ns3 »

~CN~ETH0S wrote:Wow, I havn't seen the golem shifter in a long time. Seems like there used to be a bunch of them.

I remember one person in particular, Mordred had a golem shifty, if he is on again you may ask him. Login- final_clan_Alezian I believe.

I think Master Chief may have a golem as well, but i cannot remember back that far.

But, I don't think the golem shifters are as good as the dragon forms that are out there right now, and alot has changed in NS since they were among us. The addition of TWI, SF, Undermountain, and some of the amped up fun-stuff G1 has now.

I hope this helps. ;)

I've got a Golem Shifter.

This is a Dragon Shifter though, with added Mage ability. I still haven't got that far with it on the server due to my computer nlowing up, I've been stuck with my laptop which is only minimal spec for the game and REALLY slow.

I'll be trying it again soon though, got my computer back now.
Quote Of The Year:

DM Xero wrote:
Dragonshape's also got a nifty "On Shift: Make Fang Cry" effect that's quite nice. :lol:

Return to “Neversummer3.5 East”