Cool Players

This is the forum to discuss events on the East server.
ApacheLQ_ns3
Noob

Post by ApacheLQ_ns3 »

Hex-kalibur wrote:damm i realy miss IT_BLACK and his drunken moments on ec run or dwp run :lol: :lol: :lol:

btw Del added to =)

Just the drunkern moments in general were funny. I remember him cursing because he sold everything in order to get enough money for an EC Pass and ended up selling his feather and main weapon as well.
Quote Of The Year:

DM Xero wrote:
Dragonshape's also got a nifty "On Shift: Make Fang Cry" effect that's quite nice. :lol:

Hex-kalibur_ns3
Looking for group

Post by Hex-kalibur_ns3 »

ahahaha ouch ouch and ouch that hurts lol poor IT ai ai *tsss tsss*
*Google is our Friend !!!

Dave blythscum_ns3
Pk Bait

Post by Dave blythscum_ns3 »

I have to agree with you guys on this one NS east was my first foray in to gaming on-line and that was just a few months back, but am glad to report ive met some really helpful people, and best of all they put up with my stupid questions on an almost daily basis and dont ridicule me one bit ..... well may be abit but in a friendley way. if we are talking cool players, there was a guy who used the name locutus he realy helped alot when i first started, but havent seen him for a while, if any one knows which server he's on now i would like to know.
"stand still son and put this apple on your head, now where did i put that crossbow and blindfold?" William Tell the disastrous and short lived come back tour.

Hex-kalibur_ns3
Looking for group

maybe he changed his name or so

Warnic05_ns3
Noob

Post by Warnic05_ns3 »

wise2727 wrote:Bam makes the list...

Ohhhh YEAAAHH thats me! ! ! !, see i really am cool ! ! ! !, anyway i'll be returning and playing more soon so catch all my admirers in east, see ya later! ! ! have fun :P

Hex-kalibur_ns3
Looking for group

weeeeeeeeeeee
another [censored] to kick :P

welcome back m8

now we only need IT_Black to

~CN~ETH0S_ns3
Pk Bait

Coolest Playahs

Post by ~CN~ETH0S_ns3 »

Awwww man that sucks, i didnt make the list. Oh well. *sigh*

I agree TJ, and Master are definitly awesome. Ha and 3lric are up there with the coolies. But what I like about the server most of all (coolness-wise) are the great DM's that have to put up with our (my ;) complaining.

I've been on a number of servers and our DM's are the best by far. A big 'hoorah' to ex, Torrent, WarChild, Fang, etc, etc. I think it's really nice that the DM's from the other servers jump on every once in a while also.

(not brown-nosing, just stating my opinion!)

Hex-kalibur_ns3
Looking for group

talk about the dm are they all in vacations or so??

machina is funny this last days when she log she say

"all'a well? "

and then puff...gone

are u guys all in ns4 or wth ???

mystic777_ns3
Noob

Post by mystic777_ns3 »

Well CN LOGOS you definatly make my list the only person so far to help me out through dwp havent been back there since :D. I find everyone easy goin on this server just cant seem to get parties together that much to do the bigger stuff!!! but as for everyone what the heck is goin on with east today I am soooo bored. Its a holiday in Canada today did the server take one too :( :( :( :(
Computer games dont affect kids.. I mean if pac man affected us as kids we would all be running around in a darkened room munching on pills to repetitive music

~CN~ETH0S_ns3
Pk Bait

Bigger Stuff?

Post by ~CN~ETH0S_ns3 »

Flag me down, im always lookin for something fun to do. ;)
AKA:
ETH0S
(CN)Kahlah Bloodstar
[CN]Kahlah Whitestar
~CN~ L0G0S

Hex-kalibur_ns3
Looking for group

lets everybody grab a char lvl20 ( max) and team up and beat g1 like old times :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tera A-Z_ns3
Noob

Indeed

Post by Tera A-Z_ns3 »

I think CN Logos makes the list too, but they're are a lot of great folks on this server. Anny and Bam are hilarious, especially when they're in same party. Really too many to name, but for me Tera(X), always Tera with capletter, the all time most helpful was/is MasterChief. Thanks Chief, your a Peach!

Acara_ns3
Relic Raider

Post by Acara_ns3 »

bah :(
wen al great heros are sleeping invisibel creatures wil kill them , and so it will be =)

ApacheLQ_ns3
Noob

Post by ApacheLQ_ns3 »

HeX, good news, IT Black is back!
Quote Of The Year:

DM Xero wrote:
Dragonshape's also got a nifty "On Shift: Make Fang Cry" effect that's quite nice. :lol:

Hex-kalibur_ns3
Looking for group

Finaly hehe miss a old fashion team with crazy conversations xD

Return to “Neversummer3.5 East”