Want to buy or trade

This is the forum to discuss events on the East server.
Dr_Fangorn_ns3
Site Admin

Post by Dr_Fangorn_ns3 »

Neversummer 3.5 has changed a LOT in the past 9 months. There's stuff out there that old vet players from 2004 don't have a sniff about.
------------
DM Fang
Server Op, NS 3.5 North
Developer, NS 3.5

Aaron315_ns3
Newbie Helper

Post by Aaron315_ns3 »

Yup Fang's not wrong, you ask me about some of the new areas and I'll go 'I have no idea.' Creature of habit is me, stick to the same areas, use the same pieces of gear to lvl (Dwarf gear can see you to 40. Ignoring weapons, maybe, maybe not). Every now and then I run a new section with a 40 but can't remember what drops because its a choice of 12 items (shows the great effort that Fang and the Devs have put in, thankies).
Grim Reaper [TC]

Mars: "Sometimes it means taking a stand even though you know the outcome will be bad for you."

icywind1980_ns3
PKer

Post by icywind1980_ns3 »

Aaron315 wrote:Ack, I didn't mean it nastily, all I was trying to say was, party with people, ask them questions about gear, go on runs, gain experiance.
Most players (including myself) are more than happy to take people on runs (when not in the middle of something) or answer a question about piece x, y or z of gear (ie Where to get it, recommended lvl etc).

Of course you'd have to come on MW for me to do it, and as you may have guessed a few of us get grumpy about seeing WTB or WTS or GIMME GEAR PLS shouts :twisted:.

Mkay.. well like I said, I dunno bout any gear cept what I have on currently. So I really don't know what I should be asking someone to help me find (which sounds lamer IMHO than asking someone what there is and offering to purchase it). Yeah..
Horizon of †GoN† - North Only!
Formerly of East...
Horizon the Dragon-Blooded - Daughter of the Dragon.

Retired
Sorien {CP} - An enigma in her own right
Alexis Dii'makir {CP} - One of Three Triplets

Aaron315_ns3
Newbie Helper

Post by Aaron315_ns3 »

I don't see any harm in the question 'I'm a lvl 20/21/22/23/Whatever cleric, what gear would you recommend?' You might get 5 different answers, but you'd have an idea then lol.
Grim Reaper [TC]

Mars: "Sometimes it means taking a stand even though you know the outcome will be bad for you."

hiro_ns3
Wheres the donation box?

ill help

Post by hiro_ns3 »

i dont play clerics ever so i havent a clue what gear is really good, but i am sure that i can take you some places where some drops (i kill a lot of clerics!)
but i only play on MW.

be aware that its a PvP server but mainly its only that way for declared wars and if y ou are really annoying...but still come on over and ill take ya on the dollar tour.

bun bun
energizer bunny
demented dorf

or any belgianchocolate login toon
The difference between you and I, sir, is that when the evidence changes, so does my opinion.

icywind1980_ns3
PKer

Re: ill help

Post by icywind1980_ns3 »

hiro wrote:i dont play clerics ever so i havent a clue what gear is really good, but i am sure that i can take you some places where some drops (i kill a lot of clerics!)
but i only play on MW.

be aware that its a PvP server but mainly its only that way for declared wars and if y ou are really annoying...but still come on over and ill take ya on the dollar tour.

bun bun
energizer bunny
demented dorf

or any belgianchocolate login toon

thanks, If I'm ever in MW I'll look you up.
Horizon of †GoN† - North Only!
Formerly of East...
Horizon the Dragon-Blooded - Daughter of the Dragon.

Retired
Sorien {CP} - An enigma in her own right
Alexis Dii'makir {CP} - One of Three Triplets

Return to “Neversummer3.5 East”