Cool Players

This is the forum to discuss events on the East server.
Anonymous_ns3

Cool Players

Post by Anonymous_ns3 »

It freaks me out how many cool people there are on this server.

Even in MMORPG's that have had monthly fees I've never met so many friendly and helpful people.

My introduction to higher levels of play has been great. For starters, I was "helped" to EC by... ummm... Dell? I think was his name. Kick [censored] shifter.

Once there, Resu Cagim/Edalb showed me around all sorts of areas and helped me get some NS mage gloves. Best piece of equipment I now own. Thanks Resu.

Then, Last night, Willy Monka and Tagnar helped my friends and I in killing the phoenix to get feathers. My 2 friends that were online got theirs and Tagnar had a spare that he gave me.

There were more people helping us out too, but I wasn't good about remembering names. Ramm or Damm or something? Sorry.

I just wanted to post thanks here because all this help at these higher levels has made a world of difference for my friends and I. We are mostly mid-30s, with 1 40th level character, but we've apparently been slumming it, never having reached EC before and never having REAL equipment.

Heh, when I described to Resu what I was wearing he just laughed! (And then helped me get these kick-ass gloves)

Great Server, Great players! Thanks for all the help!

Gruesome Wolf_ns3
Noob

Post by Gruesome Wolf_ns3 »

And I am the dork that didn't sign in above.

My character's name is Void.

Gruesome Wolf_ns3
Noob

Post by Gruesome Wolf_ns3 »

Annys and TJ to be added to the list of cool folks in my eyes.

Thankyou for the EC run and toon tips...

ApacheLQ_ns3
Noob

Post by ApacheLQ_ns3 »

Gruesome Wolf wrote:Annys and TJ to be added to the list of cool folks in my eyes.

2nded

And ITBlack and HeX.
Quote Of The Year:

DM Xero wrote:
Dragonshape's also got a nifty "On Shift: Make Fang Cry" effect that's quite nice. :lol:

icywind1980_ns3
PKer

Post by icywind1980_ns3 »

I have to agree. I've been to some other servers but I've never met so many great and helpful people in one server before :)

wise2727_ns3
Looking for group

Post by wise2727_ns3 »

This is the main reason that i play east. There are great people on here. Yeah the game is ok, but i have 7 lvl 40 toons, and 4 full sets of ns gear. For me I come here after work because I know that I will get to see my gaming friends, and not have to deal with "bad" people.

p.s. my toons are (CN) swift, and I'll be more than happy to help anyone. please don't hesitate to send me a tell if there is anything i can help with.

Hex-kalibur_ns3
Looking for group

Post by Hex-kalibur_ns3 »

ApacheLQ wrote:
Gruesome Wolf wrote:Annys and TJ to be added to the list of cool folks in my eyes.

2nded

And ITBlack and HeX.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Razarr69_ns3
Looking for group

Post by Razarr69_ns3 »

And East gets the updates first as well!! I just switched from West since it is always so deserted (funny, cause I switched from East because it was always so full awhile back!!)

But I do agree that NS is the only place to play. Heck, it even gives me a way to play at work as I sit and work out characters on my excel character creation sheet I made to see how my toon ideas will look at 40.

If you don't have a toon worksheet, I highly advise you make one. No more bungled toons! Easy to creat..well, fairly easy to create. You can really make it as easy or as complicated as you like but once you have one, you won't create without it (until you've done it so many times you can do it all in your head!). Of course, you could PM me and I could send you mine with an example toon to show you how to use it.

Acara_ns3
Relic Raider

Post by Acara_ns3 »

I'm a *really* cool player 8)
wen al great heros are sleeping invisibel creatures wil kill them , and so it will be =)

Hex-kalibur_ns3
Looking for group

or not :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

btw

for nice players

TJ
FoX
Grumm
Jr
Master
IT
Koil
Outsider
Alex cobos
UBER (CP)
Bam
Vale (somewhere in some server :P)
KTR
dich

i will add more if i remenber the rest of the names... =))) :lol:
Last edited by Anonymous on Mon May 08, 2006 1:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
*Google is our Friend !!!

wise2727_ns3
Looking for group

Post by wise2727_ns3 »

Bam makes the list...

JesterOI_ns3
PKer

Post by JesterOI_ns3 »

I would suggest that myself should be on the list, but I'm too cool for that! 8)
If I learn to use signatures and avatars correctly, I may be allowed to have one again one day.

LOL!!! Not again... <shakes head>
But!!! Don't punish my av for the sins of my sig!!!

Hex-kalibur_ns3
Looking for group

or not lolol

ApacheLQ_ns3
Noob

Post by ApacheLQ_ns3 »

I'd like to add Devils and Vind to that list.
Quote Of The Year:

DM Xero wrote:
Dragonshape's also got a nifty "On Shift: Make Fang Cry" effect that's quite nice. :lol:

Hex-kalibur_ns3
Looking for group

damm i realy miss IT_BLACK and his drunken moments on ec run or dwp run :lol: :lol: :lol:

btw Del added to =)

Return to “Neversummer3.5 East”