CP best friends ever

Post your tips, ideas for improvements, requests for new features, etc. here
JiN Kazama_ns3
Noob

CP best friends ever

Post by JiN Kazama_ns3 »

CP chaotic protectors i have to say this is the best guild i have been in just want to say that these players (in the following list are the kindest friends on nwn ns)

3lric (elvis)
Goofydonald
Angel
Annys
Asylvan
reanna
silverleif

Hope u read it guys :)
Last edited by big_seventy on Thu May 24, 2007 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

icywind1980_ns3
PKer

Post by icywind1980_ns3 »

I hope they do read this! They all rock!
Horizon of †GoN† - North Only!
Formerly of East...
Horizon the Dragon-Blooded - Daughter of the Dragon.

Retired
Sorien {CP} - An enigma in her own right
Alexis Dii'makir {CP} - One of Three Triplets

JiN Kazama_ns3
Noob

:) thanks icy love ya

Post by JiN Kazama_ns3 »

Thanks icy btw im quitting with nwn you can see on my other post finnaly rid of the annoying [censored] (me) as what i have done is not nice but that was just because of boredom cus i could solo all soo..... Didn't have much to do well thanks icy :) i have notified some of the players for this message, and ty for your reply 8)

Angel's-Shadow's_ns3
Noob

hehe

Post by Angel's-Shadow's_ns3 »

I must admit we do rock (dont mean to tute my own horn but tute tute) lol but even though you will be missed Jin I mean you are a awesome player and a cool person to talk to! and love having you in games... but does suck cuz some of the players havent seen the nice side of you.. you will be missed :(
In the democracy of the dead, All men at last are equal. There is neither rank nor station nor prerogative in the republic of the grave.

JiN Kazama_ns3
Noob

ty angel your a big friend

Post by JiN Kazama_ns3 »

:) :) all i can say and :oops: i suppose they havent all i care about is CP people liking me well i go along way back :P i played with the original leaders as you know ^^ Navri (Colly) Acara Frost Alleen all old people hehe but those are my old cp pals these are my new ones and if someone kills them I COME AND KILL THEM :D but you know that angel :D

BigTripleee_ns3
Noob

Post by BigTripleee_ns3 »

They are all very awesome. I came to Neversummer East as my first non-private server. The all were so helpful. Words cannot explain it. Speaking of which, I need to come back too. heh

Return to “NS3.5 Ideas and Suggestions”