Ghost of the Great Wandering One

Post your tips, ideas for improvements, requests for new features, etc. here
3lric of M3lnibon3_ns3
Noob

Ghost of the Great Wandering One

Post by 3lric of M3lnibon3_ns3 »

I recently thought up an idea for a new NPC that the DMs could play. The Ghost of G1. The basic premise is that G1 has been shouting Ive been slain soo many times that it finaly becomes a ghost that has come to haunt anyone with G1 gear, heads, eyes or anything that was acquired with a G1's body parts....like sabars items dragonstone weapons,and leadersticks.

Being a ghost I would expect it to have selfconceal 5 , ethereal visage, and crit immunity. Every time she kills someone she could shout something like " You have been slain!" or "Justice and Retribution for your crimes against me!"

After she kills her target she could res them and transport them to alpha-base then throw out a challenge to the server asking which 4 heros will save him. If more then four people answer, GG1 askes the person trapped in alpha-base to choose thier champions. Change alpha base so ressurection and raise dead dont work. Those that die get moved back to NS to rest then put into prison that doesnt save location (so they are trapped till next reset). Those that survive get a "I killed GG1 badge" and the promise to never be haunted by her again.

..anyone else have an idea for an new NPC?

Fehrles_ns3
Newbie Helper

Post by Fehrles_ns3 »

Sounds like a cool idea for an event at the very least. Had an alternate idea, if used as an event. if participants have NS cloaks, trade those in for modified NS cloaks with G1's image across it or simply custom colors (prismatic if possible just like G1). Non craft, non drop item of course.

anyway, just a thought
"Respect the Devs & DM's. It isn't like they MUST to do what they do."

Member >PD< Phoenix Dragoons

Do not ask "Can it get any worse?" 'Worse' is always listening and LOVES a challenge.

NOMAD_CA_ns3
Wheres the donation box?

Post by NOMAD_CA_ns3 »

Decent idea I think they should make an event G1 that looks like the Ghost Spiders in the ec areas in which a player has to use tab to see.
NOMAD

Archangel West side of Hell

Barrier †HA†
Ironlord †HA†
Shadowsinger † HA †
Wicked Witch of the West

Annys_ns3
Noob

Post by Annys_ns3 »

count me in i am always up for a fight

Pros_ns3
Site Admin

Post by Pros_ns3 »

So as tough as G1 or spiritually tougher?

Fehrles_ns3
Newbie Helper

Post by Fehrles_ns3 »

G1 with an undead template, in PnP terms at least, is what I hear.
"Respect the Devs & DM's. It isn't like they MUST to do what they do."

Member >PD< Phoenix Dragoons

Do not ask "Can it get any worse?" 'Worse' is always listening and LOVES a challenge.

dbosity_ns3
Wheres the donation box?

Post by dbosity_ns3 »

However tough you want to make G1's ghost, I recommend figuring out a way that a single toon can't defeat her. Also, you can tie in the other concepts on rewarding pure toon classes by having the G1 ghost drop items that would upgrade the NS armors or triton weapons in a way that benefits the pure classes. Maybe have Sky or Sabar be the NPC who would do that for you. Or both of them, but have each one upgrade in a different way.

SARDEN, ET AL. GRAND ANGEL OF ‡ HA ‡

Return to “NS3.5 Ideas and Suggestions”