Allignment Shifting & Deleveling

Post your tips, ideas for improvements, requests for new features, etc. here
Asylvan_ns3
Noob

Allignment Shifting & Deleveling

Post by Asylvan_ns3 »

Right now there is no way to loose a level once its gained which is a pain at times, there have been times I've gotten a toon pretty high and then bam lag spike I accidentlly click ok and I didnt distribute my final skill points first :( gah!

So, I was thinking, what if the cave of allignment instead of just killing you for picking the neutral path actually deleveled you by one level as well...Really sapped a piece of your soul for being so wishy washy :)

Just an idea could be fun :)

cryodog2_ns3
Forum Moderator

Post by cryodog2_ns3 »

In cases where something is truely wrong we have DMs that can handle situations. Building toons and learning your mistakes while making them is part of the fun. You mess up a build and then figure out what you did wrong, then make a new and improved one. Delvling toons is not something that we want on Neversummer. If characters have been bugged or something happens that a player can not prevent then we have DMs to handle those situations, other than that well all go through the same thing. Lag grrr, well time to make another toon. I know at times it seem as though we arent taking your suggestions into consideration but alot of times these are things that have already been discussed and it is something that our Team doesnt think the pros out weigh the cons. That or it is something that neversummer itself was never designed for. We do ask you to keep sending in suggestions and others can tell you that they are heard and we have used some of them. Good luck with the game.

NS 3.5 DM

BigTripleee_ns3
Noob

Post by BigTripleee_ns3 »

cryodog2 wrote:it is something that our Team doesnt think the pros out weigh the cons.

So is Pros more heavy-set than all those criminals?

icywind1980_ns3
PKer

Post by icywind1980_ns3 »

BigTripleee wrote:
cryodog2 wrote:it is something that our Team doesnt think the pros out weigh the cons.

So is Pros more heavy-set than all those criminals?

*facepalms*
Horizon of †GoN† - North Only!
Formerly of East...
Horizon the Dragon-Blooded - Daughter of the Dragon.

Retired
Sorien {CP} - An enigma in her own right
Alexis Dii'makir {CP} - One of Three Triplets

DM PHANTASM_ns3
Forum Moderator

Post by DM PHANTASM_ns3 »

Please do not dredge up old post to make a ha ha
thanks
Scar tissue is stronger than regular tissue. Realize the strength, move on.

“Don't do anything by half. If you love someone, love them with all your soul. When you go to work, work your @@@ off. When you hate someone, hate them until it hurts.”

Return to “NS3.5 Ideas and Suggestions”