some changes I would do

Post your tips, ideas for improvements, requests for new features, etc. here
Koil_ns3
Noob

some changes I would do

Post by Koil_ns3 »

Greetings!
I would like to leave some sugestions for the server

1º The item dropped should only be picked by a toon with the same or higher level, example: if a lvl35 drops an item, that item can't be picked by a lvl34 or lower.

2º The triton staffs (mages, druids, clerics, etc) should have a lot more spell slots, and that "itemproperty" should be acquired with some kind of quests, or gold.

3º Strenght based weapons should have more damage, or enchan bonus

4º High critic range weapons shouldn't have keen

5º Shields shouldn't have so much "itemproperty"s, or maybe gotten by some quest or gold

6º Tough mobs should have more regen and less hp,to be required more party members to kill him, instead of boring solos. Yes, it's great to solo, but wheres the fun? the team work? like a bard required for buffing, a mage required for spelling, shifter for tanking, and weapon master for bashing

7º more selling value for great items. how can highland Xbow as a higher value then a ns item?

8º 2.5 million gp for a passport is too much, or ns/g1 items should have sell values like 400k/500k gp

The things I don't like in the this server is:
- for a sucess char you have to: make a dex char, use a shield, use the kukri or rapier and 7 lvls of wm for the high critics

- mages will run out of spells before the mob is injured

- xfers and high gear(enslaved) for a lvl1

- playing solo for lvling

sorry for any sintax mistake :wink:

DM PHANTASM_ns3
Forum Moderator

Post by DM PHANTASM_ns3 »

well some are these are good ideas

#3 Str based weapons have more dmg

#6 there are several critters that has insane regen that takes a few to take down

i have a vault full of toons some wm most not and i have problem going anywhere and hitting anything. And some are str builds & duel weilders (one is a duel weild dwarven waraxe toon :wink: )

i do not play my mage very often but i have no problems with mobs or running out of spells on mobs.

you dont have to solo to level that is you and the group you hang out with option. :D
Scar tissue is stronger than regular tissue. Realize the strength, move on.

“Don't do anything by half. If you love someone, love them with all your soul. When you go to work, work your @@@ off. When you hate someone, hate them until it hurts.”

Gtu_ns3
Noob

Post by Gtu_ns3 »

I tend to aim for 60ab and 80ac and don't really care about anything above that... that leaves room for plenty of great strength builds that are fun to play, and that is the main thing you need to aim for I think... if a build is fun to play then you won't care if you are playing solo or with a party, nor will you care if it takes forever to get to level 40... you might even find yourself building a slight variation just so you get to play it through again.

As far as transfers go, you have the option of not partying directly with people who are wearing overpowered gear. And once you get to know a few keen people you could organise a group to face a particular challenge e.g. a party of 4 level-10 characters to take on several challenges (Quitioth, Enchanted Forest quest, Demon of Destruction, etc.).

I have heard that an item drpos near Xi Fu that will allow you to enhance your mage gear, but I avoid mages since you lose spell slots when you crash and I always crash at the worst possible moment :x I think you might find playing a Wizard and getting all the spells in the game will allow you to experiment on mobs... they should have a weakness, otherwise you would need to remember to party with a fighter-type in that area.

I normally have over 5 million by the time I get to EC... are you picking up any loot while you are leveling? Maybe you need to take points in the Lore skill so that you know what is worth picking up (assuming you are playing dex-builds).

I think all high level weapons should be equal regarding enhancement bonus and the keen property. Physical damage should be based on weight and other damage types based on size... I think this has already been addressed on the main high-end weapons.

Return to “NS3.5 Ideas and Suggestions”