Guild Boards

Post your tips, ideas for improvements, requests for new features, etc. here
Zealot_ns3
Pk Bait

Guild Boards

Post by Zealot_ns3 »

I was supprised that I could just read any Guilds post...seems all Guilds should have an area where they could communicate without the whole NS community being able to read what they say....

Zealot "Knowing what others know gives you the power to counter them."

TGPO_ns3
Forum Moderator

Post by TGPO_ns3 »

Access to the guild forums are restricted to registered users. If privacy is wanted then I will be happy to give directions to setting up a forums elsewhere. The reason all guild forums are granted access is that there is interguild, or non member to guild communications that really dont need to clutter up any other part of the forums.

This is where guilds can talk to each other, discuss things that they wish to, and recruit if they wish.
The Great and Powerful Oz
Do not attribute to Evil what stupidity can adequatly explain

Zealot_ns3
Pk Bait

That would be great

Post by Zealot_ns3 »

If you would post information on where to set up a site where guilds could discuss things so that others can not see, that'd be great! Thanks!

Zealot

TGPO_ns3
Forum Moderator

Post by TGPO_ns3 »

I have used these guys http://www.byethost.com/ before. Pretty easy to set up a phpBB forum there, the storage and bandwidth is actually large enough to run the nsrealm.com site from, for free.
The Great and Powerful Oz
Do not attribute to Evil what stupidity can adequatly explain

jabae_ns3
Looking for group

Post by jabae_ns3 »

This is why BA has our own forums at http://www.jabae.com/ba we have sections that anyone can participate in yet a small section for members only and an even smaller one for the decision makers of the guild. It works well.
~ Jabae ~
Co-Founder
Bloody Axes of Neversummer

BrookAM_ns3
Noob

Post by BrookAM_ns3 »

Anyone have any experience with setting up phpnuke? Specifically on byethost?

Return to “NS3.5 Ideas and Suggestions”