Can I get a Res?

Post your tips, ideas for improvements, requests for new features, etc. here
Metis_ns3
Forum Moderator

Post by Metis_ns3 »

This may be more of generalization but I see it a lot and it always surprises me. People will be shouting for a rez and will actually either never give up or be willing to wait forever for someone to get them. The thing that seems odd to me, if they respawned took the xp/gp hit and went back out they would have made up the loss and then some.

But that’s just my opinion from NS4 :o

Neversummerplayer_ns3
Noob

Post by Neversummerplayer_ns3 »

ns4 is very tuff to even get rez scrolls most cleric will rez while in party but trying to buy rez scrolls you crazy they dont want to lose xp making rez scrolls why they dont need them they got a spell 1 a rest 2 a rest guess that is up to the cleric so if you want more realism ns4 is your best bet

puke_dud_ns3
Spamalot

Post by puke_dud_ns3 »

Periods. Learn em. Love em. Use em.
puke

Midwest only!
- Tossin McCookies 40
- Tossin DeBeers 40
- Tossin Pious 40
- Tossin Blender II 40
- Tossin Acastor 40
- Tossin Blenderizer 40
- Tossin Governator 40

Wyld Stallyns_ns3
Noob

Post by Wyld Stallyns_ns3 »

I rezzed or tried to rez a guy last week in NS 3.5 East cause I was in same zone, Menzo. He died in one of the houses, I was outside on opposite side of town. I personally was running about staying out of houses. I told him I'd try to rez him. I go in there and find 7-8 drow all about his corpse in a room off to the side, priestess matron couple wizards and assassins. I try to kill some and end up dying myself. I get accused of being a kill stealer. Let me tell you I was not happy. I've dealt with the person myself and told him only reason I went in there was to help him. I got an apology/ but that did leave some bad feeling that day.

Generally if I am nearby I would rez someone.

Also since this is a HIGH magic server (well the 3.5s anyway ) Rez should be common.

DM Sun Tzu_ns3
Forum Moderator

Post by DM Sun Tzu_ns3 »

I'm with Metis on this one. The complaint I get most often is "You respawned too fast, I was going to rez you"

Point of fact leveling is faster if you respawn and run back for almost all areas. I can usually regain the xp lost before I get to the area where I was killed.
DM Sun Tzu

"to subjugate the enemy's army without doing battle is the highest of excellence.."

Return to “NS3.5 Ideas and Suggestions”