Helmet appearance modifications

Post your tips, ideas for improvements, requests for new features, etc. here
MadBovine_ns3
Pk Bait

Helmet appearance modifications

Post by MadBovine_ns3 »

Who all would like to see a smith that can change the appearance of your helmet for a nominal fee? Everything on the helmet remians the same except for the appearance of it (Color schemes stay the same also).
I already made the entire thing so all i have to do is throw it in an erf and send it to Pros or whoever, but first I would like to see who all would like it.
Sexy Bovine, Nimble Bovine, Unstable Bovine, Ouch Bovine, Master Bovine, .:Bovine:. ... Ok almost any char name with Bovine in it is me.

DM ex Machina_ns3
Forum Moderator

Post by DM ex Machina_ns3 »

sounds nifty

Ayven_ns3
Wiki Editor

Post by Ayven_ns3 »

sounds real cool! I was thinking of one of those today actually ^^
Guild Master of the #Elites#

Wildman42_ns3
Wheres the donation box?

Post by Wildman42_ns3 »

Does that mean I can change my helmet to a circlet so the world can see my beautiful face?

If so, I'M IN!

jwiwchar_ns3
Newbie Helper

Post by jwiwchar_ns3 »

Sounds like a good idea to me.
"we sit in a limbo where the decent man has a variety of things to vote against, but nothing to vote for"
- Hunter S. Thompson

MadBovine_ns3
Pk Bait

Post by MadBovine_ns3 »

Sorry but your face would have to remain hidden from the world. Without using hakpaks all I can do is swap the appearance of one helmet to a different appearance (there are 32 helmet styles in all)
Sexy Bovine, Nimble Bovine, Unstable Bovine, Ouch Bovine, Master Bovine, .:Bovine:. ... Ok almost any char name with Bovine in it is me.

Zing_ns3
Wheres the donation box?

Post by Zing_ns3 »

This sounds cool - It would be nice to add a little mystery back into the gear - for the most part you only have to glance at someone to know their entire rig.

If you like I could add it to the Armoury of the Neversummer Dojo so people can check it out.
Zing Something.
Information specific to the Neversummer Dojo Character Test Module
can be found here http://www.firecat.co.uk/forums/

AestheticDeath_ns3
Looking for group

Post by AestheticDeath_ns3 »

I've had the chance to use such scripts on other servers, and I liked being able to. It adds some character to things.

mamasan8_ns3
Pk Bait

Post by mamasan8_ns3 »

3 words, Helm of Piranha. Lovely design on it. Has this been implemented yet? I would love it.

duodave_ns3
Wheres the donation box?

Post by duodave_ns3 »

I think any kind of smith that could modify armor appearance would be cool, because not everyone chooses to take the make armor skill.

hiro_ns3
Wheres the donation box?

Post by hiro_ns3 »

craft armor wont currently change the appearance of either the helms or the sheilds.

if we are gonna get a chance at this could i ask that the shields be included? just to add a little mystery to everyone's gear, even tho ittl all be the same on the inside?

laotzo

jwiwchar_ns3
Newbie Helper

Post by jwiwchar_ns3 »

I think any kind of smith that could modify armor appearance would be cool, because not everyone chooses to take the make armor skill.

Find a high level bard to sing you a little tune, and your craft armor skill should be plenty high to do an armor.
"we sit in a limbo where the decent man has a variety of things to vote against, but nothing to vote for"
- Hunter S. Thompson

raynockil_ns3
Noob

Post by raynockil_ns3 »

I would like to see the shields as an option on Craft Armor as well. There are some pretty cool shield designs you can use and it would add to the environment I think. My 2 gp..

Yeti_ns3
Newbie Helper

Post by Yeti_ns3 »

lol it costs a few mil gold to craft anything right now :( i wish it did not cost so dang much, it would add some "class" to NS and make everyone different. so when you see a group of fighters running around not all of them wear the same armor they will be changed to represent each individuals style of armor/helm/shield...
"What was once rebellion is now clearly just a social sect But are you just upset because your own social clique has left Leave when you want because I know that someday I will too But I wont burn my bridges and be just another jaded fool"

Ayven_ns3
Wiki Editor

Post by Ayven_ns3 »

I don't know about the sheild design things... There isn't much variety unless NS becomes CEP, which would be awesome, but that is a BIG project.
Guild Master of the #Elites#

Return to “NS3.5 Ideas and Suggestions”