Planned areas for NS 3.5 - last kick at the can

Post your tips, ideas for improvements, requests for new features, etc. here
Dr_Fangorn
Developer

Planned areas for NS 3.5 - last kick at the can

Post by Dr_Fangorn »

Well, the new Gnolls and Dwarven Stronghold are up on both servers, and I'd like to give the module one last final polish before letting it sail off into the computer gaming sunset. I am already working on a revision for the Dragon Realm, and will try and tackle Lost Paradise and G1 after that. I'm looking for some ideas after that, one or two areas to complete my tenure as an NS 3.5 developer (now entering year five - yikes!). One idea I already am mulling around is a true Elven forest off of the Old Trade Route. I know there have been a lot of other mods that have been there & done that, but I'd like to hear your suggestions to make such an area unique for our players.

There was a suggestion for a good vs. evil plane that would be fun to do, and make one's alignment count for something. I can see this as an EC area for level 40's to try and tackle. Any other suggestions out there?
----------
DM Fang
Co-Lead, NS 5
Developer, NS 3.5
Server Op, NS 3.5 North

Throst54
Addict

Re: Planned areas for NS 3.5 - last kick at the can

Post by Throst54 »

if you still need them, once i get back im sure ill be full of them as per usual.
Type post, tab tab enter, wait 4page 2 load, shift+tab tab enter, REPEAT!!!

Kiburga
Noob

Post by Kiburga »

Hey hello, im an old player of north, with the DDs. i am one of the developers of Mirent Tusk and i want to know if you want me to develope some content for Ns, im back after a couple of bad relations (WoW, AoC, and so on) but well NWN seems to be the best plataform for really have fun so im offering my services as a developer for aurora. i have a lot of ideas that can help to grow the server. a lot of players are coming back so it would be nice if we do something to spice the things up.

i have content already developed for all lvls, so just ask and ill be happy to send you files for you to take a look.

cheers

Kiburga

Nyeleni
Relic Raider

Post by Nyeleni »

Could it be possible to make the animal companions (imo badger and bear) not drop to original state after you get to lvl 21 with druid or ranger? It doesnt mean it has to scale further. But at least keep the lvl20 one :). Although scaling would be great. (Im going to look at it, maybe I can tinker something :)).

And pls put in the shorter resting time script from ns4 :D.
Aiya Mielikki! CELEB ALCONTARI CUYO ANANN!

For the Glory of Torm! Clericus Liberatus Anno Dominis - Gloria Triadis!

Return to “NS3.5 Ideas and Suggestions”