small sticky sudgestion

Post your tips, ideas for improvements, requests for new features, etc. here
Best Name Ever_ns3
Noob

small sticky sudgestion

Post by Best Name Ever_ns3 »

hi... ive been playing for about 4-5 days now and im looking for another build to try (the char i have now is kinda boring and im getting curious to the many different types of builds)..... my sudgestion is that there should be a sticky somewhere that has a list of links to builds (if there is one can someone maybe point me in that direction) so pplz have a reference link to a build they are trying or if they are just looking for one... i think it would help the small ammount of the population who need help in this area...

... just a sudgestion :? :?

Pros_ns3
Site Admin

Post by Pros_ns3 »

Sudgestion? Is that the froth on top of a root beer as it goes down to the tummy?

Bioware has a few build suggestions.
Also there are a few threads here on builds, just look around a bit.

Aeol_ns3
Noob

Post by Aeol_ns3 »

Try this link out....extremely helpful.

http://web1.vattnet.com/staffan/search/builds.htm

Good Luck!
Paladins - Lawful Good and Violent about it!

- Aeol -

Gtu_ns3
Noob

Post by Gtu_ns3 »

You'd probably be wanting builds more specific to this mod... maybe a sticky isn't such a bad idea.

Aaron315_ns3
Newbie Helper

Post by Aaron315_ns3 »

I have varied views on this, whilst I don't mind people asking me about build suggestions I wouldn't want to put a public level by level breakdown of some of those builds on here.

Mainly because its taken me 3 or 4 lvl 40 attempts to tune it just right and I'd feel a bit peeved if I just handed out how to do it to everyone. Once you've got the basic levels you need the rest should be left up to you.

I'm not saying this is how it should be or anything, or that a sticky isn't a good idea, I'm just giving my opinion as usual. In the end its down to the builders as to whether (s)he'd post it.
Grim Reaper [TC]

Mars: "Sometimes it means taking a stand even though you know the outcome will be bad for you."

lougha_ns3
Newbie Helper

Post by lougha_ns3 »

I agree w/ grim on this one... while I don't mind giving suggestions or feedback on a build, it's a little hard to enjoy giving away something you're poured hours of planning, tweaking, and creativity into for someone to pick up and make a cookie cutter of.

but if others wish to share, more power to you.. and it's a nice idea.

DM FORSAKEN_ns3
Looking for group

Post by DM FORSAKEN_ns3 »

another option.

ask paco. he could give you the lvl by lvl breakdown, and you still end up with a crappy toon.

8) 8) 8)

poor guy. maybe i should lay off. he doesnt even defend himself....
The night... has an appetite.

Sohl_ns3
Wheres the donation box?

Post by Sohl_ns3 »

I will type for him.. he says that you can kiss his *bleep* :lol:
The Chosen

Gtu_ns3
Noob

Post by Gtu_ns3 »

I'd be more than happy to post starting stats and a level-by-level breakdown since I write all of my toons into a text document before I create them, so would just be copy and paste. They may not be able to solo every area in the mod but they are balanced and fun to play.

Return to “NS3.5 Ideas and Suggestions”