Tweaking Harms

Post your tips, ideas for improvements, requests for new features, etc. here
SecreT_AlieN_ns3
Looking for group

Tweaking Harms

Post by SecreT_AlieN_ns3 »

On my latest trip to DWP (kudos on the new layout, btw), I was disheartened to realize that the last two dudes are now immune to Harm. I've noticed that this is becoming a more common theme. Now, I understand why Exalted should be changed, he being undead and all, but why then can he still Heal? But I digress...

Here's my suggestion: Instead of totally nerfing Harm in some cases, why not just make it harder to hit the guys by increasing their touch AC? Is it possible to do this without increasing their total AC? I only carry 7 Harms on my cleric, so if I have to roll a 15 (or whatever similarly high number) to hit Big E, I should only connect once or twice. It would add a little excitement to the run and make clerics slightly more useful in the last room since our AC buffs run out during such a long battle. Anyway, just my two cents, if it's even worth that...;)
Charon * [TC] (MidWest)

Kell Of Neversummer_ns3
Wiki Editor

Post by Kell Of Neversummer_ns3 »

Increasing touch ac will increase total ac unless another ac bonus ( like shield or armor) is lowered at the same time.

Your servant,
Your servant,
Kell, Retired Senior Councilor of †GoN†

"We have met the enemy and he is us"

MadBovine_ns3
Pk Bait

Post by MadBovine_ns3 »

Long Battle? I think the last time I did DWP a lil over a week ago we had them both dead in under 10 minutes.
Sexy Bovine, Nimble Bovine, Unstable Bovine, Ouch Bovine, Master Bovine, .:Bovine:. ... Ok almost any char name with Bovine in it is me.

Return to “NS3.5 Ideas and Suggestions”