Surprised you do not have these!?

Post your tips, ideas for improvements, requests for new features, etc. here
allaKAZAAM_ns3
Noob

Surprised you do not have these!?

Post by allaKAZAAM_ns3 »

In the Nordack Servers they have "Rubbish" bins located at conveinent locations.

I am surprised you do not have in NS, CiC, EC...etc!

This way it helps keep the server cleaner and easier to get rid of unwanted items (that can be placed in the bins).

I also noticed that in NS West (where I play mostly), when you do Hidgar's Armor quest. He tells you to go and drop off some Gaunt's to a DUDE in the "Half-Eaten Goat Inn"...though I knew that the NPC I had to goto was the only one in the one room. I was a little squeamish in handing over the Gaunt's to him!

WHY??? you ask...

Well he has the first name correct, but the name Hidgar gives you varies with the last name...

Just thought I would point this out.

allaKAZAAM

DM ex Machina_ns3
Forum Moderator

Post by DM ex Machina_ns3 »

there's trash cans around, although people seem to use the db for that purpose more often than not

jabae_ns3
Looking for group

Re: Surprised you do not have these!?

Post by jabae_ns3 »

allaKAZAAM wrote:In the Nordack Servers they have "Rubbish" bins located at conveinent locations. allaKAZAAM

We have one of those in NS hon i'll show you tonight.
~ Jabae ~
Co-Founder
Bloody Axes of Neversummer

allaKAZAAM_ns3
Noob

Cool..just never noticed them!

Post by allaKAZAAM_ns3 »

Thanks both of you for the response!

Mark

Bob_ns3
Newbie Helper

Post by Bob_ns3 »

There's one in CiC two steps from the portal back to NS, although you wouldn't know it from the amount of crap people leave lying around the dragon.
The Brotherhood of Bob

WHO IS POINTY HAT?

Pointy hat make fire.
Pointy hat make fire boom.

TIP! Is pointy hat your friend? No?
Kill him first.

Dr_Fangorn_ns3
Site Admin

Post by Dr_Fangorn_ns3 »

Trashcans are present in Neversummer next to the Crimes List, in City in the Clouds next to the Portal down to Neversummer, and in the State Building up in Neversummer: Enchanted City.

Kell Of Neversummer_ns3
Wiki Editor

Post by Kell Of Neversummer_ns3 »

It would be nice if there was a trash can in all merchant areas. Avendell, Deep Woods, Garagoth, and Duergar are the ones that come to mind.

Your servant,
Your servant,
Kell, Retired Senior Councilor of †GoN†

"We have met the enemy and he is us"

AestheticDeath_ns3
Looking for group

Post by AestheticDeath_ns3 »

Yeah... I always try and drop projectile weapons at merchants... I forget about not being able to sell them, and wind up with extra junk in my inventory after selling loot.

Yeti_ns3
Newbie Helper

Post by Yeti_ns3 »

Dontaion Box anyone??

there is plenty of "crap" that people will grab fom the d-box for MW it is a little harder but whenever i have extra arrows or whatever i will just put them in there usually someone gets use out of them.
"What was once rebellion is now clearly just a social sect But are you just upset because your own social clique has left Leave when you want because I know that someday I will too But I wont burn my bridges and be just another jaded fool"

Return to “NS3.5 Ideas and Suggestions”