idea

Post your tips, ideas for improvements, requests for new features, etc. here
DM ex Machina_ns3
Forum Moderator

Post by DM ex Machina_ns3 »

plus Jabae, as far as I know, primarily plays on West, which is never full. so it's sort of a moot point.

jabae_ns3
Looking for group

Post by jabae_ns3 »

Pros,

Thanks I'll remember that. This mod is the best i've found and West is my favorite server by far Its my home away from home.
~ Jabae ~
Co-Founder
Bloody Axes of Neversummer

duodave_ns3
Wheres the donation box?

Post by duodave_ns3 »

I'm glad that's resolved, then. Jabae is, as I would put it, a "good player". Sure, sometimes her situation delays something in a group run, but usually not for more than a few minutes. She comes back and we continue.

What I mean by a "good player" is that whenever we have newbies, she's always one of the first to show them the best places to exp for their level, the first to help people get the gear they need for their class, and so on. Sometimes, as one of the founders of the Bloody Axes guild, Jabae sponsors games with prizes for the Bloody Axe members that participate.

She contributes to the game more than any of her AFKing detracts.

As for Jabae's relationship with her parents, it's not for me to publicly go into those details. I can say that it's closer to a situation of her caring for her mom, in a way, and she also has a great deal of responsibility in caring for her neice and nephew.

-deja

cameron nosnhoj_ns3
Noob

sorry but i agree with everbody else

Post by cameron nosnhoj_ns3 »

if there were a unlimted about of player to get on it be a good idea but if oyu go afk.. you should log out.. then hope that the sever isent full

Return to “NS3.5 Ideas and Suggestions”